BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 392, 393, 394 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Va Va Oops
Va Va Yes yes yes yes!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BOSS wrote:
some stupid bird in a sports car nearly forced me into a curb

Not this one???!

Incubus
+1 up for a spanking
+1 up for a spanking

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dudley deciding to play a good game of "hunt the feet" through the duvet at 6am this morning
thin summer duvet and cat claws not a good mix!
bless him
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Va Va Oops

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing that an ex-b/f has had to have a testicle removed because they didn't diagnose a blood-flow problem early enough. Poor lad's only 24!
GSEX-SLAPPY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Va Va Oops wrote:
Hearing that an ex-b/f has had to have a testicle removed because they didn't diagnose a blood-flow problem early enough. Poor lad's only 24!

OUCH!
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Va Va Oops wrote:

ooh hurts me just thinking about it Confused
Va Va Oops

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not being invited!!! Twisted Evil

...You know who you are....!!

(Jen is immune ...due to the fact that she is female and, therefore, a demi-god - beyond any possible blame whatsoever for anything whatever..!! ...so there! Razz )

...Next BBQ ...gotta be my place ..... Twisted Evil GUILTY-PERSON-BURGERS anyone??? Twisted Evil ...

*evil laughter*....
Flintstone
Del Boy Deer Hunter
Del Boy Deer Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weather Evil or Very Mad
GSEX-SLAPPY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Va Va Oops wrote:
Not being invited!!! Twisted Evil

...You know who you are....!!

(Jen is immune ...due to the fact that she is female and, therefore, a demi-god - beyond any possible blame whatsoever for anything whatever..!! ...so there! Razz )

...Next BBQ ...gotta be my place ..... Twisted Evil GUILTY-PERSON-BURGERS anyone??? Twisted Evil ...

Razz

*evil laughter*....
Silverback
Professional Tramp
Professional Tramp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My tennis elbow has moved on to Bursitis now and I had it drained last week (big needle in the elbow), and now the fucking thing has swolen up again.... gonna have to go and have it done again Sad
GSEX-SLAPPY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silverback wrote:
My tennis elbow has moved on to Bursitis now and I had it drained last week (big needle in the elbow), and now the fucking thing has swolen up again.... gonna have to go and have it done again Sad

if only these things would affect the lower regions eh?
Silverback
Professional Tramp
Professional Tramp

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlapheadBandit© wrote:
Silverback wrote:

if only these things would affect the lower regions eh?

It's a clear honey like liquid that comes out mate, and I assure you I wouldn't want it in my lower regions!!! Very Happy
GSEX-SLAPPY

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anything that make the lower region swell is welcome Wink
Va Va Oops

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlapheadBandit© wrote:
anything that make the lower region swell is welcome Wink

A kick in the nuts

Happy to oblige.... rolling on the floor laughing
Paws
TT Racer
TT Racer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come home from work to find HALF a dead mouse-the back legs and tail to be precise laying on the rug.....

Im pretty concerned about what the cat has done with the other half...... Confused Rolling Eyes
Loco

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bozzy wrote:
Come home from work to find HALF a dead mouse-the back legs and tail to be precise laying on the rug.....

Im pretty concerned about what the cat has done with the other half...... Confused Rolling Eyes

had lunch with it???? Laughing
Paws
TT Racer
TT Racer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
Bozzy wrote:

not always, she does tend to leave bits all over the place.. Shocked Confused
Athos
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bozzy wrote:
Loco wrote:
Bozzy wrote:

not always, she does tend to leave bits all over the place.. Shocked Confused
probably been watching her owner Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whilst drivin today i made a consious effort to note some of the driving happenin around me and soon realised how many old people and (sorry to say this) women actually have no idea what feckin lane they should be in on roundabouts and how many of them dont actually check before changing lane or departin said roundabout ............sadly to say the amount was high and in numerous cases would have taken out the most careful of motorcyclists. Twisted Evil
This is one days observation it was a week day and the culprits seemed to be pensionable folk driving at for example 35 in a 50 or women in people carriers or 4x4's on the school run or shoppin trip.

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE GUYS AN GALS Cool
Va Va Oops

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlapheadBandit© wrote:
whilst drivin today i made a consious effort to note some of the driving happenin around me and soon realised how many old people and (sorry to say this) women actually have no idea what feckin lane they should be in on roundabouts and how many of them dont actually check before changing lane or departin said roundabout ............sadly to say the amount was high and in numerous cases would have taken out the most careful of motorcyclists. Twisted Evil
This is one days observation it was a week day and the culprits seemed to be pensionable folk driving at for example 35 in a 50 or women in people carriers or 4x4's on the school run or shoppin trip.

Whilst I agree with you totally about the lack of attention shown by parents around schools, I feel obliged to point out that the propensity of women who are guilty of this phenomenon is probably only due to the fact that a much higher proportion of women than men are blessed with the daily joy of doing 'the school run'. (As an absent parent whose ex-hubby has the kids, I can say this without being accused of being a viscous man-hating lesbian).
Jam
Forum Fascist
Forum Fascist

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlapheadBandit© wrote:
people carriers or 4x4's on the school run or shoppin trip.

or those trying to park..... Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
GSEX-SLAPPY

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Va Va Oops wrote:
SlapheadBandit© wrote:

Whilst I agree with you totally about the lack of attention shown by parents around schools, I feel obliged to point out that the propensity of women who are guilty of this phenomenon is probably only due to the fact that a much higher proportion of women than men are blessed with the daily joy of doing 'the school run'. (As an absent parent whose ex-hubby has the kids, I can say this without being accused of being a viscous man-hating lesbian).

so the propertional difference gives em the right to drive like muppets???
Va Va Oops

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SlapheadBandit© wrote:
Va Va Oops wrote:
SlapheadBandit© wrote:

Nope. Just mean that you gotta be careful of fathers in 4x4's around schools, too - don't assume that just cos he's a bloke he's paying attention!!

(I won't stoop so low as to mention that insurance rates are cheaper for women because they actually have fewer accidents ...at least fewer of those involving anyone else!!)
GSEX-SLAPPY

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Va Va Oops wrote:
SlapheadBandit© wrote:
Va Va Oops wrote:
SlapheadBandit© wrote:

Nope. Just mean that you gotta be careful of fathers in 4x4's around schools, too - don't assume that just cos he's a bloke he's paying attention!!

(I won't stoop so low as to mention that insurance rates are cheaper for women because they actually have fewer accidents ...at least fewer of those involving anyone else!!)

Dahling....................if you read my original post you will have noticed my comments refered to roundabouts ........................i apologise for the generalisation of school run MUMS but the majority were female in buses Rolling Eyes
Athos
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Va Va Oops wrote:

insurance rates are cheaper for women because they actually have fewer accidents ...
no they don't they have fewer claims as the majority of women drive on there other halves insurance and he doesn't want to claim so not to lose his no-claims discount, as the accident is usually less costly than his no-claims would be.IMHO i think more women cause accidents than men but are not usually involved but drive off unaware what has gone on behind them. i am fed up hearing women saying that they are better than men because they have fewer accidents
i am not saying that men are better but women are no angels. when it comes to pulling out infront of me, saying "i didn't see you" thats what she told me when i chased her up the road and stopped her at a roundabout. "she didn't see ME", ffs i am big enough ain't i ,what chance has a sports rider got i ask you Mad
GrandCnut
GrandCnut

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you have a question.....ask the sodding person who obviously has the answer!!!!!

i dont know and i dont feckin care!

just a general observation on life today, im surrounded by fuckwits and utter to$$ers. women with barely any clothes on during the summer months are the only things that make my life tolerable at times!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 392, 393, 394 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 393 of 1104

Jump to: