BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fantasy British Superbikes

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Signed up?
Don't do fantasy league thingies
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
This fantasy league looks mince
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I've signed up
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 7

littlenose
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Fantasy British Superbikes Reply with quote

as a few of you already know [and are sick of hearing about it already, no doubt] i've spent the last 2-3 weeks learning about php and databases... asleep yet?

Well, the goal has just about been reached... i've set up a "Fantasy British Superbikes" league thingumy-bobs. But what i need now is some players... from playtesting I'm going to need about 30-50 players befoer the game will work properly... with 50 being the optimum.

The welcome page, introduction, Registration, FAQ and rules pages can all be found from the link here:-
www.mikeyscott.co.uk/FantasyBSB
[or click my signature image]

So if you've got half an interest in British bike racing, then have a look and see if it's interesting.

The site is ready to go live once i get 30+ players.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littlenose
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just bumping this up the once... with only a few days to go till the start of the season, i'd see if there was any last minute interest.

There's about 50 people registered so far, and of those 40 are active players... ie actually done something after registering.

If you've registered and not received any update emails, contact me as you may have entered your email incorrectly.

Here's looking forward to a terrific season.

Mikey
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littlenose
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've not been around much lately, mainly due to work commitments and the amout of time the forum takes to keep up with all the goings on.

Spent most of today stuck inside due to rain, and finished off the facelift for the fantasy league. Everything is now functioning, and going through an open doors beta-test for a couple of weeks before the official re-start for 2007.

So, if it's your thing, then please take a look...FANTASY LEAGUE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Biking All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: