BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 504, 505, 506 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Incubus
+1 up for a spanking
+1 up for a spanking

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tell me about it!!!
We have now 9 bikes sat here waiting for parts that aren't gonna arrive today courtesy of the postal strike so thats a few pissed of customers who aren't gonna be able to enjoy their bikes this weekend!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Chuffster
Knight in Green Armour
Knight in Green Armour

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incubus wrote:
tell me about it!!!
We have now 9 bikes sat here waiting for parts that aren't gonna arrive today courtesy of the postal strike so thats a few pissed of customers who aren't gonna be able to enjoy their bikes this weekend!

You should do a line in loan bikes......
Incubus
+1 up for a spanking
+1 up for a spanking

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chuffster wrote:
Incubus wrote:
tell me about it!!!

you must be joking!!!
A) the get royally thrashed and f*cked up by the muppets that hire them
B) The insurance costs would almost put us out of business
c) F**k them Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incubus wrote:
Chuffster wrote:
Incubus wrote:
tell me about it!!!

you must be joking!!!
A) the get royally thrashed and f*cked up by the muppets that hire them
B) The insurance costs would almost put us out of business
c) F**k them Wink

Service with a smile at TMC Twisted Evil

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
miketiger
TT Racer
TT Racer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matttherat wrote:

Fcuking postal strike, have been waiting for delivery of a parcel, having been too busy at work "calibrating my pen" to realise there was one today! Evil or Very Mad

Its a recorded delivery item which means that i will have to go down to the collection depot and wait for hours no doubt Rolling Eyes

I feel sorry for the small businesses that rely on the Royal Mail, tis a bloody joke. Sad

Incubus wrote:

tell me about it!!!

Rolling Eyes This was Publicly announced Both by RM and CWU on Friday 6/7 Rolling Eyes

www.kentsussexbikers.com
Incubus
+1 up for a spanking
+1 up for a spanking

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so, still fuckin annoying for those of us trying to run a business
head of RM & CWU could have tattoed it on his arse for all to see but it'd still be causing major hassles for those of us who just get on with their jobs instead of walking out everytime the going gets a little tough
miketiger
TT Racer
TT Racer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incubus wrote:
so, still fuckin annoying for those of us trying to run a business
head of RM & CWU could have tattoed it on his arse for all to see but it'd still be causing major hassles for those of us who just get on with their jobs instead of walking out everytime the going gets a little tough

I can empathize with you, however you have had 7 days notice of this strike,
Plenty of couriers out there to use.

This is just a one day strike,maybe this just shows how much you really rely on your Local delivery office,Postman,and Post Office.Something RM is trying downgrade

Maybe it also shows how much you take you daily delivery and Postman for granted.
People are so quick to criticise when you deliver Bills,and then moan cause they didn't get any post for a Day Rolling Eyes

Although i shouldn't have to justify my decision to strike....I dont completly agree with RM or CWU approach.I would have prefered a different approach.

My Advance contingency plan for this week was to work my day off so i would still get a full weeks pay.

www.kentsussexbikers.com
BlueRR
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sitting working at a customer site whilst Dave's on his way to Germany .... Evil or Very Mad

Am I jealous .... TOO RIGHT I AM ... Crying or Very sad
GT
Expert CnutCnut
Expert CnutCnut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miketiger42 wrote:
matttherat wrote:

Fcuking postal strike, have been waiting for delivery of a parcel, having been too busy at work "calibrating my pen" to realise there was one today! Evil or Very Mad

Its a recorded delivery item which means that i will have to go down to the collection depot and wait for hours no doubt Rolling Eyes

I feel sorry for the small businesses that rely on the Royal Mail, tis a bloody joke. Sad

Incubus wrote:

tell me about it!!!

Rolling Eyes This was Publicly announced Both by RM and CWU on Friday 6/7 Rolling Eyes

Oh sorry Mike i must remind these selfish terrorists that keep causing me to do so many fcuking hours at the mo to not try and blew anything up when you lot wanna have a tantrum. Maybe then i might get the time to listen to a radio or watch TV and know when your gonna disrupt the country. Wink

(\__/)
(='.'=)
Dr Lurve

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too pi$$ed off to grumble about the postal strike Evil or Very Mad

What has really fcuked me off today Rolling Eyes apart Rolling Eyes from returning to my flat to find her fcuking cat has shat everywhere . . . . . . . . . .

IS

Some fcuking @#**&*% skipper has relieved me from driving all duties because I haven't had 20 operational rides / drives this year

FFS !!!!!! Against a brick wall Against a brick wall Against a brick wall Against a brick wall Against a brick wall
GSEX-SLAPPY

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Lurve wrote:

Some fcuking @#**&*% skipper has relieved me from driving all duties because I haven't had 20 operational rides / drives this year

FFS !!!!!! Against a brick wall Against a brick wall Against a brick wall Against a brick wall Against a brick wall

you have gotta be kidding Confused
miketiger
TT Racer
TT Racer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

matttherat wrote:
miketiger42 wrote:
matttherat wrote:

Incubus wrote:

tell me about it!!!

Oh sorry Mike i must remind these selfish terrorists that keep causing me to do so many fcuking hours at the mo to not try and blew anything up when you lot wanna have a tantrum. Maybe then i might get the time to listen to a radio or watch TV and know when your gonna disrupt the country. Wink

Rolling Eyes there you go.......see your moaning about your hours and conditions etc....

Touché........... or is that touchy Wink

www.kentsussexbikers.com
BlueRR
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miketiger42 wrote:
matttherat wrote:
miketiger42 wrote:
matttherat wrote:

Incubus wrote:

tell me about it!!!

Rolling Eyes there you go.......see your moaning about your hours and conditions etc....

Touché........... or is that touchy Wink

rolling on the floor laughing

But hey it's no better in the IT Industry ... I've been told NO payrises for the foreseeable future ... not that I've had one for the past few years anyway ... instead of striking we just laughed at our poor Manager when he told us ... hey better to laugh than cry !
Incubus
+1 up for a spanking
+1 up for a spanking

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and to top it all off................................

we've lost our house buyer
F**K IT!
Mart
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our postie delivered this morning. Is she a scab?
Truck driving Hero
Truck driving Hero

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mart wrote:
Our postie delivered this morning. Is she a scab?

id shag her Laughing
Roughie
Martini Model
Martini Model

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If people ain't happy in their chosen career .... ..... ... get another one either postie, copper, IT or nurse ... if you aint happy with terms and conditions leave Smile simple

[url=http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Roughiediamond]Click Here to find Roughie on Facebook [/url]
miketiger
TT Racer
TT Racer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roughie wrote:
If people ain't happy in their chosen career .... ..... ... get another one either postie, copper, IT or nurse ... if you aint happy with terms and conditions leave Smile simple

if only Rolling Eyes seen the Local paper here. Sad
Didn't get the job at Gatwick.........Sailed through all the written tests,failed in the role play.....FFS Evil or Very Mad

www.kentsussexbikers.com
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Lurve wrote:
Too pi$$ed off to grumble about the postal strike Evil or Very Mad

What has really fcuked me off today Rolling Eyes apart Rolling Eyes from returning to my flat to find her fcuking cat has shat everywhere . . . . . . . . . .

IS

Not the Lady Inspector by any chance Rolling Eyes

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Windy
Just call me Janice...
Just call me Janice...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last month I spent £250 on new pistons, seals, brake fluid etc as the ninja's front brakes were soft and you could pull the lever right back, which is not handy when you need to stop! At first they appeared to be working fine, then after a short journey, wohoa, I suddenly have no front brake. I moaned to my mechanic; he paid for the bike to be recovered and taken back to his workshop. He removed the pistons, replaced them, plus the seals and then phoned me to advise the brakes were fine and in good working order, so why is it 4 weeks later once again I have no front brake? Confused

I have had to take this afternoon off work as holiday and have incurred a further £130 paying a different garage to remedy that of my so-called 'excellent' mechanic. Evil or Very Mad The previous pistons had been yanked out of their little holes and instead of being nice and smooth, were all scratched full of grooves which explains why the front brake didn't work! they'd used incorrect tools for the job. Time for some recompense me thinks and possible legal action for incompetent workmanship. Evil or Very Mad
BlueRR
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Windy Ninja wrote:
Last month I spent £250 on new pistons, seals, brake fluid etc as the ninja's front brakes were soft and you could pull the lever right back, which is not handy when you need to stop! At first they appeared to be working fine, then after a short journey, wohoa, I suddenly have no front brake. I moaned to my mechanic; he paid for the bike to be recovered and taken back to his workshop. He removed the pistons, replaced them, plus the seals and then phoned me to advise the brakes were fine and in good working order, so why is it 4 weeks later once again I have no front brake? Confused

I have had to take this afternoon off work as holiday and have incurred a further £130 paying a different garage to remedy that of my so-called 'excellent' mechanic. Evil or Very Mad The previous pistons had been yanked out of their little holes and instead of being nice and smooth, were all scratched full of grooves which explains why the front brake didn't work! they'd used incorrect tools for the job. Time for some recompense me thinks and possible legal action for incompetent workmanship. Evil or Very Mad

Sorry to hear this Justine ... I hope you get it resolved soon
Roughie
Martini Model
Martini Model

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of those new Skoda cars crashed into mine today, there was sponge and jam everywhere

[url=http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Roughiediamond]Click Here to find Roughie on Facebook [/url]
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

miketiger42 wrote:
Roughie wrote:

Didn't get the job at Gatwick.........Sailed through all the written tests,failed in the role play.....FFS Evil or Very Mad

Another trip to the Barn for you then Mike Twisted Evil

miketiger
TT Racer
TT Racer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tusky wrote:
miketiger42 wrote:
Roughie wrote:

Another trip to the Barn for you then Mike Twisted Evil

Jimmy Hill ........................

Hair Raising

www.kentsussexbikers.com
Flipper
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

miketiger42 wrote:
failed in the role play.....FFS Evil or Very Mad

There is a nack to the role plays - "welcome to our humble country, here is your council house and benefits. Please feel free to sponge off us for as long as you like. If you ever should feel uhappy with our way of life there are number of mosques who may have some ideas for you".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 504, 505, 506 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 505 of 1104

Jump to: