BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 512, 513, 514 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Incubus
+1 up for a spanking
+1 up for a spanking

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poxy MOT computer had died
went to log on this morning and it was having none of it
hour long phone call to the support team (i use the term support very losely) to confirm that it's f*cked
now gotta wait for an engineer to come and install a new one and in the meantime no MOT testing for us!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
CHILLI
202.9mph Raspberry Ripple
202.9mph Raspberry Ripple

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch - that's a bastard mate Sad
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just fail everthing, wont need the pc then ..... Wink Laughing
Fairy Grandmoderator
Fairy Grandmoderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Incubus wrote:
Poxy MOT computer had died
went to log on this morning and it was having none of it
hour long phone call to the support team (i use the term support very losely) to confirm that it's f*cked
now gotta wait for an engineer to come and install a new one and in the meantime no MOT testing for us!

How long will that take??

The 1st Lady of the forum.
Flintstone
Del Boy Deer Hunter
Del Boy Deer Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just returned from the Dominican Republic this morning, been staying at the resort on the news, feel terrible ! Nearly everyone at the resort had the bug, not the 200 stated in the press. I was in a group of 14 and we all had it. First warning was the shitter overflowing on the day I arrived, and I was in a second floor room ! All the waste is pumped into a tank, but the pump gave up and had to be replaced, and as they have an open sewer system, the air smells sweet. You would walk around the complex seeing people throwing up, and the amount of people still active would dwindle. Every day you would wonder if it was your turn to be ill and prayed that the kids would be alright, but our luck ran out ! On the plane home people were throwing up and clenching butt cheeks. We were met at Gatwick by an ambulance called to take off one passenger, and there were people there that would treat anyone to make them well enough to travel home from the airport. We all had to fill a form in with our details or we would not have been let off the plane ! Crying or Very sad
Tango

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flintstone wrote:
Just returned from the Dominican Republic this morning, been staying at the resort on the news, feel terrible ! Nearly everyone at the resort had the bug, not the 200 stated in the press. I was in a group of 14 and we all had it. First warning was the shitter overflowing on the day I arrived, and I was in a second floor room ! All the waste is pumped into a tank, but the pump gave up and had to be replaced, and as they have an open sewer system, the air smells sweet. You would walk around the complex seeing people throwing up, and the amount of people still active would dwindle. Every day you would wonder if it was your turn to be ill and prayed that the kids would be alright, but our luck ran out ! On the plane home people were throwing up and clenching butt cheeks. We were met at Gatwick by an ambulance called to take off one passenger, and there were people there that would treat anyone to make them well enough to travel home from the airport. We all had to fill a form in with our details or we would not have been let off the plane ! Crying or Very sad

Cryptospiridia m8 , by the sound of it ......not nice
Fairy Grandmoderator
Fairy Grandmoderator

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flintstone wrote:

Thats not good Sad hows your daughter? the one that was ill before you went??

Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flintstone wrote:

Shit news mate Crying or Very sad who did you go with and is compensation on the cards Confused doesn't make up for losing your holiday time though Sad

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Flipper
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flintstone wrote:
the resort on the news,

Must have passed me by - news is crammed full of foot and mouth on the Pirbright Esses...........
CuseCuse
King of the Nerds
King of the Nerds

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someone texting me while im on my bike then getting assy when i cant find my way to answer it immediately, leading to me recieving a number of abusive texts later on Evil or Very Mad

sorry to hear it flintstone Sad although like flipper i think ive missed it aswell Question
Blonde Banana
Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mice- still Exclamation

Despite putting loads of poison down, & getting the pest control officer in Rolling Eyes

They woke me up 4 times last night Evil or Very Mad

Hate the things. Anyone got any bright ideas to get rid of them Question
Jam
Forum Fascist
Forum Fascist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blonde Banana wrote:
Mice- still Exclamation

Despite putting loads of poison down, & getting the pest control officer in Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Blonde Banana
Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jam wrote:
Blonde Banana wrote:
Mice- still Exclamation

Got a cat...trouble is he is 18 years old & all he does all day is sleep, sleep.. oh & sleep!
Meow
Pink Diversion
Pink Diversion

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

speak to the witch, I'm sure she'll lend you one of her eight!! Very Happy

and one of them caught a mole the other day!!!
Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Divvycat wrote:
speak to the witch, I'm sure she'll lend you one of her eight!! Very Happy

and one of them caught a mole the other day!!!

Eight Shocked

Having said that we had 5 a few years ago....think I might be getting another one soonish though!!!

It got so bad last week that we all moved into my sisters while she was on her hols!
We go away on Saturday...just thinking of the damage they could do in the 2 weeks we are away Hair Raising
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blonde Banana wrote:
Mice- still Exclamation

Never fails Twisted Evil endorsed by Tusky's barn Wink

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Blonde Banana
Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Tusky

Never fails Twisted Evil endorsed by Tusky's barn Wink[/quote]

Ok- not seen this one in our local shops...where do you get it from...& how long does it take???

Not that I'm desperate or anything....
ChoccieMuffin
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If it's up in your loft and you're hearing the patter of tiny feet up there, have you thought that it could be dicky birds? No matter how much rat poison you put down, you're not going to kill birdies with that...
ChoccieMuffin
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As for what's pissed me off today, how about finding out from the agency that put me up for a job at a rate of £xx per day that in fact the company are only willing to pay 60% of £xx per day.

Have to say, I told them to shove it where the sun don't shine unless they can come up with something a bit less insulting! Thing is, the people who interviewed me really want me to take the job, so agency has suggested that as it's a budget thing how about getting me to work part-time and only do 3 days a week.

Actually, thinking about it, if that comes off I should be posting in the "what made you smile today" thread, as that would be abso-flipping-lutely ideal for me!!! But won't find out till Monday, so nails being bitten till then...
Blonde Banana
Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do birdies gnaw??? Very Happy

No, its deffinately mice...hear them scuttling across above us.... & below us ...gnawing....squeeking... & they have left their mark behind so to speak.... Rolling Eyes

Some of them have died cos it is a lot less intrusive than it was...just the last few noisy stragglers that refuse to DIE!!! Evil or Very Mad[/quote]

Last edited by Blonde Banana on Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Blonde Banana
Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChoccieMuffin wrote:
As for what's pissed me off today, how about finding out from the agency that put me up for a job at a rate of £xx per day that in fact the company are only willing to pay 60% of £xx per day.

Have to say, I told them to shove it where the sun don't shine unless they can come up with something a bit less insulting! Thing is, the people who interviewed me really want me to take the job, so agency has suggested that as it's a budget thing how about getting me to work part-time and only do 3 days a week.

Actually, thinking about it, if that comes off I should be posting in the "what made you smile today" thread, as that would be abso-flipping-lutely ideal for me!!! But won't find out till Monday, so nails being bitten till then...

Hope it all gets sorted & works out for you
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blonde Banana wrote:
[quote="Tusky]

Never fails Twisted Evil endorsed by Tusky's barn Wink

Ok- not seen this one in our local shops...where do you get it from...& how long does it take???

Not that I'm desperate or anything....[/quote]

You can get Neosorexa in most good hardware shops or country stores. Wrap little bundles with newspaper to the size of a large sausage and leave them under the floorboards. You can just put it in dishes as well,, that's assuming you don't have pets or young children. It is blue stained grain and is not very toxic to larger animals, it is just a blood thinning agent. If they die under the floorboards Shocked it can be a bit niffy for a week and you may notice more flies than usual Confused in which case you may need one of these

Laughing

Baloo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChoccieMuffin wrote:

Sorry to read this, but surely 3 days out of 5 is still 60%. Ergo you will be only paid for three days and have two days off, but they are unpaid. I am not sure that is a bargain if you were looking for 100% for 5 days.
Tinks
Fairy Grandmoderator
Fairy Grandmoderator

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody people that let there dogs mess in kids parks Evil or Very Mad

It says no dogs for a reason, but then i guess they cant read!

Rachel only went and walked in it!!! so fcuked off!!!

Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tinks wrote:
Bloody people that let there dogs mess in kids parks Evil or Very Mad

It says no dogs for a reason, but then i guess they cant read!

Rachel only went and walked in it!!! so fcuked off!!!

Oh that's sh1t Crying or Very sad I used to hate dog poo when I did tree surgery Evil or Very Mad it used to get caught in the ropes that you run through your hands and that always made me wretch at the top of the tree Barf never good for the ground crew Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 512, 513, 514 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 513 of 1104

Jump to: