BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 939, 940, 941 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andjel
TT Racer
TT Racer

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firecracker wrote:
The Mouse wrote:
wivvy's dad wrote:
biggus wrote:
biggus wrote:
WPMOT... the phone call I just had to say one of my longest mates has just at the age of 35 had some sort of stroke last night and today has been declared brain dead and awaiting the decision of his wife to turn the machine off R.I.P. Andy when you finally go. Save me a cold stella for when I see you on the flip side. Carmel, be strong, my thoughts are with you xxx

Thanks for all the messages, life support was removed in the early hours this morning R.I.P. mate Crying or Very sad . Thanks for the laughter, mischeif, drinking, holidays, camping trips, climbing, canoeing, hill walking, gigs, and just being a bloody good mate for the 25 years I knew you see you on the other side, get a fat one rolled, and crank up the Doors Roadhouse Blueslike the old days Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwfmfMBLZiM

Feel for you Duncs, and your mates family.

+1

Sorry to hear that mate Hug

+2

Only just reading this via a proper 'tinternet connection ('berry browser is rubbish for rendering the BHF site)

Big virtual hug to you, hun. It's never nice losing someone you care for, and even less when it's so untimely and unexpected. Crying or Very sad

Sorry to hear this Duncan Sad Condolences to you and your friends family :rip:

'mothman' - half man, half moth

Success is the result of good judgement. Good judgement is the result of experience. Experience is often the result of bad judgement.

"Ad acta"
Bacon
bacon© Lil Mush
bacon© Lil Mush

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everything! Rolling Eyes

WooHoo, feck you job centre...I'm offski?

"One man can't make a riot, a one man riot is a tantrum"!

R.I.P Marco Simoncelli
The Pink Lady
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big hug for you Dunc Sad

Awesome song - I love Blues!!

The Pink Lady/ Pinky/ The Cheeky Tart
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a buyer for the VFR... Sad

Oh, and people who sell bikes as VGC, but with a gnat's fart worth of MOT left... WTF? If the bike's in that good nick put a feckin' MOT on it...If not I'll assume it's a dog! Tw*ts! ( Present company excepted of course Wink )

I have sold 5 bikes now and every one has had a full MOT. Maybe next time I won't bother.
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

feckin merrycans putting a datasheet in a shipment saying that it contains lithium batteries, when it actually doesn't, therefore it's being held back from being shipped by air... cnuts. This is our business you are ruining you wnakers

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Biker-Spawn
"Magneto"

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
biggus wrote:
WPMOT... the phone call I just had to say one of my longest mates has just at the age of 35 had some sort of stroke last night and today has been declared brain dead and awaiting the decision of his wife to turn the machine off R.I.P. Andy when you finally go. Save me a cold stella for when I see you on the flip side. Carmel, be strong, my thoughts are with you xxx

Thanks for all the messages, life support was removed in the early hours this morning R.I.P. mate Crying or Very sad . Thanks for the laughter, mischeif, drinking, holidays, camping trips, climbing, canoeing, hill walking, gigs, and just being a bloody good mate for the 25 years I knew you see you on the other side, get a fat one rolled, and crank up the Doors Roadhouse Blueslike the old days Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwfmfMBLZiM

Hug

Condolences to you and your friends loved ones. R.I.P. Crying or Very sad

If you can't get it going with bungee cords and gaffa tape, it's serious.

Last edited by Biker-Spawn on Thu May 06, 2010 12:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Biker-Spawn
"Magneto"

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT: A fkn retard colleague who can't follow the simple instruction of "open the access database and check the customers shipping terms". Evil or Very Mad

pip
Pip Pedrosa
Pip Pedrosa

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doing a Brands GP day to find out I can't ride a bike properly anymore.
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pip wrote:
Doing a Brands GP day to find out I can't ride a bike properly anymore.

So you're more Pip Mo-Pedrosa then

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mojo's are on special offer at Lidl next week

Laughing Laughing Laughing
pip
Pip Pedrosa
Pip Pedrosa

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My closest Lidl is Feltham. F*ck that.
Sharky
TT Racer
TT Racer

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wpmo ALL WEEK.

Fcuking training. Sat in a boardroom 9 hours a day with Pricks who can't do their jobs properly 'teaching' me how to do mine.
Now i HAVE done a train the trainer course, and i strongly doubt any of these cnuts ever has cause they have made their 'lessons' more boring than listening to you lot whine on about knitting needles. ( Laughing )

Management develpment program my arse. Waste of time course more like.

"That's the end of today's session - would anyone like to ask any questions...?"

"Yeah, do you have a couple off eggs i can suck on you pompus twat?"

Evil or Very Mad
Biker-Spawn
"Magneto"

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF2s2MHH0HE

Conservative volunteers posing as polling station staff to try and swing votes. Gives a good idea of what democracy means to the tories. This one is in West Surrey, but there've been reports of it happening all over.

Flipper
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biker-Spawn wrote:

Conservative volunteers posing as polling station staff to try and swing votes. Gives a good idea of what democracy means to the tories. This one is in West Surrey, but there've been reports of it happening all over.

how were they posing as staff? a lot of polling stations have members from the main parties sitting outside and ask to see your polling card, this is simply to keep a record of who has voted and is purely voluntary on your part as to whether you show them. It is illegal to canvass voters outside a polling station.
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flipper wrote:
Biker-Spawn wrote:

how were they posing as staff? a lot of polling stations have members from the main parties sitting outside and ask to see your polling card, this is simply to keep a record of who has voted and is purely voluntary on your part as to whether you show them. It is illegal to canvass voters outside a polling station.

As Flipper says .... Thats not canvasing and is perfectly legal...

The parties use your poling card number to identify you as an active voter ... Nothing more. They will then use that data to cross reference where you live and will target your demographic group (age / salary etc) in your area specifically in the next election because they know you got off yer Bum and actually voted in the last election.

With up to 40% of the voting public not actually voting they have to be very careful what policies they promote, where they promote them, how they promote them and get the most effective result for every £ donated to them by the oil rich arabs and multimillionaires that don't actually live in the UK

FWIW - there were a couple of people at my polling station doing the same thing.

Also, when I left I was asked by another researcher (when I was over the minimum distance away from the polling station) how I voted. Again I didn't have to say who but thats how they get the Exit Polls they use to try estimate how the election is progressing for their party in any given constituency and to identify the need for an election day campaigning push in your area.

All perfectly legal.... All BLOODY BORING

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to vote today and there were women in the queue...Yes, that's right, women! What has this country come to?

Next we'll have queer marriage and equal rights for folk of colour. It's just not cricket ol' sport.
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nosnowking wrote:
I went to vote today and there were women in the queue...Yes, that's right, women! What has this country come to?

Next we'll have queer marriage and equal rights for folk of colour. It's just not cricket ol' sport.

rolling on the floor laughing

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nosnowking wrote:

rolling on the floor laughing Cool

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Phoenix
'Phenis the tree hugger'
'Phenis the tree hugger'

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biker-Spawn wrote:

rolling on the floor laughing the silly cow doing that at our polling station was Lib Dem !!!
I can't believe that even the yellow fence sitter party would be stupid enough to try for a seat in Sevenoaks !
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The two by my station were wearing big blue rosettes and were sitting just outside the door...she tried to see my number and I refused, don't think she was very happy.

Fcuk 'em, my number and my vote is my own personal property, damned if I'll share it, even the slightest detail, with anyone. Not even MORI poll counters.

Go Monster Raving Loonies!!!!!
Phoenix
'Phenis the tree hugger'
'Phenis the tree hugger'

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they only see your registration card, they don't see your ballot paper.
(the ballot paper is the folded one that you put an X on and slip into a box, without people seeing, it is also notable for being the one without your name or address on it) if you then choose to write "I voted MRLP" on the one with your name and address, that's your lookout.

Personally, I wasn't ashamed of the party I voted for, so wouldn't have minded telling anyone that had asked, but no one, not even the indecision party bint outside the door seemed interested in WHO I voted, just in the fact that i HAD voted !
Phoenix
'Phenis the tree hugger'
'Phenis the tree hugger'

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

come to that ... the postman would have seen my registration card too ! dammit !
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thank you Phoenix for that clarification Laughing

No, my point is that they sit there like some official warden of the polling station, when all that they do is worse than market research phone calls. I won't share my decision (obviously) , but I also won't share my demographic.

If they want to know their area and how they vote, get a job in the area and represent the people...oh, I forget, we silently let that be outlawed under the name of the "expenses scandal" !!!

Anyway Who gives a fcuk

Peace out 2 Thumbs up
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The beer in my fridge is "Cobra Zero"... Now, domestic staff, there's a reason it was on special on "Tesco.com" the clue should've been in the word "zero" ffs. Can't get the staff Laughing

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of greater pissedoffness is the fact that my Boiler was "fixed" yesterday, yet it's broken again, same fault. Pisses me off as I could fix it, but it's apparently/allegedly illegal for me to do so because I'm just a fuckwit, not a gas safe registered fuckwit like the hamfisted nobjockey who "fixed" it yesterday.

British Gas -->> http://www.thereifixedit.com/

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

darkdreamsgal
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Biggus - by "domestic staff" I'm assuming you're referring to Melz?! You're a braver man than I give you credit for! Laughing Laughing

"You must be a lawyer"
"What makes you say that?"
"You've got that sharp, useless look about you"

Yes, they are, and no, you can't Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 939, 940, 941 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 940 of 1104

Jump to: