BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1020, 1021, 1022 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
The Teacher
Cabbage club member #2
Cabbage club member #2


Joined: 17 Mar 2009
Posts: 2118
Location: Playing with traffic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tusky wrote:
The Teacher wrote:
Not what i would call abusive or threatening. You should see what i send and recieve. Some people need to get out more Very Happy





You got a PM Twisted Evil Laughing


rolling on the floor laughing
_________________
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

It`s All in the wrist.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
andi
Polishes his nuts
Polishes his nuts


Joined: 07 May 2008
Posts: 1828
Location: Basingstoke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies to the forum for dragging this on, but I don't think its unreasonable that I speak in the face of more pissy little insinuations.

The Mouse wrote:
A) then you would only moan, whinge and whine that i'm having a go again &
B) you mean so little to me that I really, really can't be arsed.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU BORING CUNT what a w***er



Irony? blah-blah

Mouse....Why don't you grow a pair and be big enough to accept the truth Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 10928

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on a lighter note, i notice fuel has gone up tuppence a litre.
Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 10928

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and Motrax, the purveyor/manufacturer of quality motorcycling (read: tat you can't do without) merchandise have gone into liquidation
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 10928

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and jane russell dies Sad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12604858
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Teacher
Cabbage club member #2
Cabbage club member #2


Joined: 17 Mar 2009
Posts: 2118
Location: Playing with traffic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wivvy wrote:
and Motrax, the purveyor/manufacturer of quality motorcycling (read: tat you can't do without) merchandise have gone into liquidation


Where will the newbee biker be withoutt Motrax. Nothing like a blinged Bandit Very Happy
_________________
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

It`s All in the wrist.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Teacher wrote:
Wivvy wrote:
and Motrax, the purveyor/manufacturer of quality motorcycling (read: tat you can't do without) merchandise have gone into liquidation


Where will the newbee biker be withoutt Motrax. Nothing like a blinged Bandit Very Happy


Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The Mouse
Forum Ferry Spotter
Forum Ferry Spotter


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 4904

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andi wrote:
Apologies to the forum for dragging this on, but I don't think its unreasonable that I speak in the face of more pissy little insinuations.

The Mouse wrote:
A) then you would only moan, whinge and whine that i'm having a go again &
B) you mean so little to me that I really, really can't be arsed.

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU BORING CUNT what a w***er



Irony? blah-blah

Mouse....Why don't you grow a pair and be big enough to accept the truth Rolling Eyes



#Sigh# #For FUCK Sake#

andi wrote:
The Mouse wrote:
Why do some people have to act and behave like complete CNUTS, and then think a simple apology will make everything OK

Here is a novel idea, how about NOT ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE CUNT IN THE FIRST PLACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double standards don't you think?

Or are you being ironic again?
Rolling Eyes

Have you showed where I have acted like a complete cnut and then thought a simple apology will make everything OK?????? The answer is No. You cannot possibly use a PM where you had had a pop, and then YOU apologised (and lied) saying it was supposed to be funny. for which I then felt guilty and justified my REACTION

andi wrote:
Provocative? Yes maybe a little. Unnecessary? . Probably . However as a recpient of an abusive and threatening PM followed by an apology, I felt it appropiate.

Have you showed a Abusive and Threatening PM from me. Again, you will find the answer is No.



So, until you do, please go and fuck yourself.

And can you do something for me, please, never, ever speak to me ever again you BORING CUNT Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 10928

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

for the love of God..........
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 10928

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shut the fcuk up the pair of you!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wivvy wrote:
shut the fcuk up the pair of you!


+1

I think they should just get on and Lovers That's gay tbh Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The way I see it is you both have the option to agree a meet at a nice pub somehwere have few bevvies and thrash it out to an amicable decision to either get along or agree to disagree and ignore future posts from each other the other option is go out into the car park and punch fuck out of each other .... 1st to cry loses
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Jezza 675
Moto Crosser
Moto Crosser


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 402
Location: Croydon & Sutton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to log in more, miss a few days and 5 pages are added to WPMOT Shocked
_________________
Working on getting pic of me on my 675....it's fixed, so new shiny repaired bike pics coming soon...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jezza 675
Moto Crosser
Moto Crosser


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 402
Location: Croydon & Sutton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bit late I know but sorry to hear the news Boudicas Crying or Very sad
_________________
Working on getting pic of me on my 675....it's fixed, so new shiny repaired bike pics coming soon...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jezza 675
Moto Crosser
Moto Crosser


Joined: 12 Jan 2010
Posts: 402
Location: Croydon & Sutton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wivvy wrote:
and jane russell dies Sad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12604858


now she was an attractive lady (when she was younger) Drooling idiot
_________________
Working on getting pic of me on my 675....it's fixed, so new shiny repaired bike pics coming soon...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coming to a Forum near you:

Rated 18

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pe0rNieL-Q
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 10928

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jezza 675 wrote:
Wivvy wrote:
and jane russell dies Sad

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12604858


now she was an attractive lady (when she was younger) Drooling idiot


im sure duncan pulled one off over a recent photo of her as recently as last week.
Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Diana Dors has been a good tug favourite of mine since she lost the weight


_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
BarryH
Cabbage club member #1
Cabbage club member #1


Joined: 25 Jun 2004
Posts: 7579

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jezza 675 wrote:
I need to log in more, miss a few days and 5 pages are added to WPMOT Shocked


Surely your life cannot be that shallow that you haven't anything better to do! Hang about, what the fuck am I doing adding to this shite??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tinks
Fairy Grandmoderator
Fairy Grandmoderator


Joined: 08 Feb 2004
Posts: 19443
Location: Away with the fairys.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny as fcuk!
_________________
Happiness is a friction burn on your knee Wink

The 1st Lady of the forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 5854
Location: Looking for a + 10 @ Rising :-0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
The Mouse wrote:
Hang on a minute. I had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dunc, it's you that just posted up the PM's


You're the one that said that Andi was lying and demanded proof and then did the monumental back-pedal when it appeared. As I said, just drop it and stop trying to have the final word! Peace




Looks like he has ............ Laughing behind hand
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
BarryH
Cabbage club member #1
Cabbage club member #1


Joined: 25 Jun 2004
Posts: 7579

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#Yawn# why does this sound like an argument I heard 2 school kids having earlier today? Its all getting rather tiresome to read the same old shit on here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3


Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 14655

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BarryH wrote:
Its all getting rather tiresome to read the same old shit on here.
So stop posting it then............. Laughing behind hand




Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT... Feckin stupid questions from ebay buyers...

"Hi can you tell me the approximate overall size?"

"There good reason that I clearly photographed it next to a tape measure" Rolling Eyes cock
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Benny130
Trials Rider
Trials Rider


Joined: 12 Jul 2010
Posts: 268
Location: West Sussex

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT... Feckin stupid questions from ebay buyers...

"Hi can you tell me the approximate overall size?"

"There good reason that I clearly photographed it next to a tape measure" Rolling Eyes cock


Ebay or internet dating? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1020, 1021, 1022 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 1021 of 1104

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group