BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So whats made you smile today??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1402, 1403, 1404 ... 1521, 1522, 1523  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HCMS
Slack Alice/Gay Martian
Slack Alice/Gay Martian


Joined: 01 Dec 2008
Posts: 3794
Location: Scratching head at Tusky's hairpin racing line

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wivvy wrote:
HCMS wrote:

is posting again! Very Happy


thought he was dead...... Laughing


Easy mistake, he does look dead.
_________________
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

100 Mile Cycle for Macmillan on 4th August 13. Please donate if you can!
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/PeterSnell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 10928

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he looks decomposed
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos


Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 3179
Location: Da Cronx

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wivvy wrote:
he looks decomposed


Smells that bad as well Twisted Evil
_________________
Anything you say may be taken down and used as evidence in a court of law, or boxhill forum!!

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1269
Location: Pound Hill Crawley, West Sussex

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Job offer being actually confirmed after an interview with the project director yesterday!!!
_________________
The road to success is always under construction.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits He's lost?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
photo chick
"not so little Emma"



Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 2235

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HCMS wrote:
Wivvy wrote:
HCMS wrote:

is posting again! Very Happy


thought he was dead...... Laughing


Easy mistake, he does look dead.

LMAO!!! To be fair, I did run it thru an "ageing" app on my phone Laughing
_________________
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul!

www.emmadesigns.com
www.myspace.com/emmaporter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos


Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 3179
Location: Da Cronx

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

photo chick wrote:
HCMS wrote:
Wivvy wrote:
HCMS wrote:

is posting again! Very Happy


thought he was dead...... Laughing


Easy mistake, he does look dead.

LMAO!!! To be fair, I did run it thru an "ageing" app on my phone Laughing


Why Laughing
_________________
Anything you say may be taken down and used as evidence in a court of law, or boxhill forum!!

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Teacher
Cabbage club member #2
Cabbage club member #2


Joined: 17 Mar 2009
Posts: 2118
Location: Playing with traffic

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PJ_DJ wrote:
photo chick wrote:
HCMS wrote:
Wivvy wrote:
HCMS wrote:

is posting again! Very Happy


thought he was dead...... Laughing


Easy mistake, he does look dead.

LMAO!!! To be fair, I did run it thru an "ageing" app on my phone Laughing


Why Laughing


I thought i aged quite well. Full head of hair unlike some Very Happy
_________________
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

It`s All in the wrist.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 10928

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rolling on the floor laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos


Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 3179
Location: Da Cronx

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Teacher wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:
photo chick wrote:
HCMS wrote:
Wivvy wrote:
HCMS wrote:

is posting again! Very Happy


thought he was dead...... Laughing


Easy mistake, he does look dead.

LMAO!!! To be fair, I did run it thru an "ageing" app on my phone Laughing


Why Laughing


I thought i aged quite well. Full head of hair unlike some Very Happy


Got a full head of hair, its just the wrong colour Laughing

So did she do this to show you how you're going to look 6 months after the sprog is born cause of lack of sleep Wink Laughing
_________________
Anything you say may be taken down and used as evidence in a court of law, or boxhill forum!!

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh great ....now i have this stuck in my head Laughing
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
oh great ....now i have this stuck in my head Laughing


at least it isn't your head
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
oh great ....now i have this stuck in my head Laughing


That's one for the w@nk bank then Shocked Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bumble
Drag Racer
Drag Racer


Joined: 28 Apr 2011
Posts: 551
Location: tell you when i get there!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont looked so shocked ...youd be amazed at what Biguus can use to tug one out on Wink Laughing
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bumble
Drag Racer
Drag Racer


Joined: 28 Apr 2011
Posts: 551
Location: tell you when i get there!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im sure it wouldent take much Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos


Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 3179
Location: Da Cronx

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumblebabe wrote:
im sure it wouldent take much Smile


1 or 2 apparently Twisted Evil
_________________
Anything you say may be taken down and used as evidence in a court of law, or boxhill forum!!

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PJ_DJ wrote:
bumblebabe wrote:
im sure it wouldent take much Smile


1 or 2 apparently Twisted Evil


At least you have a wipe clean head
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nuclear Red
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider


Joined: 07 Mar 2008
Posts: 519

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everytime I open this page, he's there staring at me. Haunting me. Scaring me.

Cant wait for page 1404 to start.
_________________
Blue smoke and a ring ding ding
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tiny
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 10 Dec 2004
Posts: 2519
Location: God's Right Hand

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:
bumblebabe wrote:
im sure it wouldent take much Smile


1 or 2 apparently Twisted Evil


At least you have a wipe clean head


I thought thats what curtains were for???
_________________
I'd rather have a full bottle infront of me, than a full frontal Lobotomy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos


Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 3179
Location: Da Cronx

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny wrote:
biggus wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:
bumblebabe wrote:
im sure it wouldent take much Smile


1 or 2 apparently Twisted Evil


At least you have a wipe clean head


I thought thats what curtains were for???


Or the teddy bear Twisted Evil
_________________
Anything you say may be taken down and used as evidence in a court of law, or boxhill forum!!

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tiny
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 10 Dec 2004
Posts: 2519
Location: God's Right Hand

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PJ_DJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:
biggus wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:
bumblebabe wrote:
im sure it wouldent take much Smile


1 or 2 apparently Twisted Evil


At least you have a wipe clean head


I thought thats what curtains were for???


Or the teddy bear Twisted Evil


I always blamed it on spilt toothpaste Laughing
_________________
I'd rather have a full bottle infront of me, than a full frontal Lobotomy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
bumble
Drag Racer
Drag Racer


Joined: 28 Apr 2011
Posts: 551
Location: tell you when i get there!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:
biggus wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:
bumblebabe wrote:
im sure it wouldent take much Smile


1 or 2 apparently Twisted Evil


At least you have a wipe clean head


I thought thats what curtains were for???


Or the teddy bear Twisted Evil


I always blamed it on spilt toothpaste Laughing


Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos


Joined: 18 Feb 2009
Posts: 3179
Location: Da Cronx

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tiny wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:
Tiny wrote:
biggus wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:
bumblebabe wrote:
im sure it wouldent take much Smile


1 or 2 apparently Twisted Evil


At least you have a wipe clean head


I thought thats what curtains were for???


Or the teddy bear Twisted Evil


I always blamed it on spilt toothpaste Laughing


Thats fine providing she don't lick it Wink
_________________
Anything you say may be taken down and used as evidence in a court of law, or boxhill forum!!

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tiny
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 10 Dec 2004
Posts: 2519
Location: God's Right Hand

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sure is pretty!


_________________
I'd rather have a full bottle infront of me, than a full frontal Lobotomy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blimey Tiny, I saw your comment before the picture and I thought........

Anyway Teach, I think you look just fine in a Lee Marvin, Wandrin' Star sort of way.
A face full of character as my old Mum would've said.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1402, 1403, 1404 ... 1521, 1522, 1523  Next
Page 1403 of 1523

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group