BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1035, 1036, 1037 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tinks
Fairy Grandmoderator
Fairy Grandmoderator

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 day weeks Sad

The 1st Lady of the forum.
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tinks wrote:
5 day weeks Sad

One is rather inclined to agree, feels very much like it should be Friday already......
Jay1
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
Tinks wrote:
5 day weeks Sad

One is rather inclined to agree, feels very much like it should be Friday already......

HUUUGE +1 to that!
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT. Being told by our illustriuous leader that we have no money etc... no rises... no unecessary purchases... so the prick's just gone and bought a f*cking 3 grand POS Crapple Mac which doesn't actually work, an iPad? and a f*cking iPhone. All because he wants our website to be "Apple friendly" we sell to Engineers, not f*cking hairdressers or wannabe "gayraphic designers"... The software we actually sell will not run on a Crapple unless it's running in some PC mode, and even then, noone in their right mind will give an hamfisted sparky a posh mac-book to program stuff on the factory floor. I despair, I really do.

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT. Being told by our illustriuous leader that we have no money etc... no rises... no unecessary purchases... so the prick's just gone and bought a f*cking 3 grand POS Crapple Mac which doesn't actually work, an iPad? and a f*cking iPhone. All because he wants our website to be "Apple friendly" we sell to Engineers, not f*cking hairdressers or wannabe "gayraphic designers"... The software we actually sell will not run on a Crapple unless it's running in some PC mode, and even then, noone in their right mind will give an hamfisted sparky a posh mac-book to program stuff on the factory floor. I despair, I really do.

With inflation thats a pay cut ..... Crying or Very sad
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spike wrote:
biggus wrote:

Tell me about it, been 3 years without a rise. Cost of living has been going up steadily - especially fuel, so yeah I've had my pay cut for the past 3 years and this is set to continue. Might be time for a complete change of direction Confused

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tiny
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Might be time for a complete change of direction Confused

Amen to that....
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT... David Gilmour apparently made his "appearance" at tonight's Wall concert, I've been hoping for the best part of a year that it would have been the night I have a ticket for, Saturday night Sad

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT... David Gilmour apparently made his "appearance" at tonight's Wall concert, I've been hoping for the best part of a year that it would have been the night I have a ticket for, Saturday night Sad

Sad Although if Dave Kilminster is still playing with them, I can vouch for his talent as he was one of my lecturers at college. He's definitely worth watching, if not the iconic guitarists you want to see
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nosnowking wrote:
biggus wrote:

Sad Although if Dave Kilminster is still playing with them, I can vouch for his talent as he was one of my lecturers at college. He's definitely worth watching, if not the iconic guitarists you want to see

I think it's more that it was a posibility, and now it's not, if you see what I mean, Ironically, the chap who told me was there and got a last minute ticket on fleabay for £40 or something. DOH... C'est la vie Laughing

I bought the ticket before the DG appearance was even mooted so I can't grumble really Smile

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

Tango

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poxy man flu Sad

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poxy man flu Sad
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Spike wrote:
biggus wrote:

Tell me about it, been 3 years without a rise. Cost of living has been going up steadily - especially fuel, so yeah I've had my pay cut for the past 3 years and this is set to continue. Might be time for a complete change of direction Confused

Employees make me laugh........ try self employment in a land based industry?

12 years without a pay rise and getting paid the same rates as we were the mid 1980s..... I kid you not !!! Confused

On the plus side, there's no boss and you get to work outside in a different location in the South East virtually every week Cool

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
andi
Polishes his nuts
Polishes his nuts

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tank slapper on the Blade. Shocked strain
"not so little Emma"

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

trying to keep up with wivvy? lol

www.emmadesigns.com
www.myspace.com/emmaporter
BarryH
Cabbage club member #1
Cabbage club member #1

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hearing a bike that I was looking at wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Shame really as I have always liked them.

On the upside I did buy another toy for very little money.
Also the suspected ecu fault turns out to be nothing more than a dodgy coil.......picked one up this afternoon. You have to love pattern parts
Sharky
TT Racer
TT Racer

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five 14 hour days and having to give up my last Sunday off for a month Evil or Very Mad
Bacon
bacon© Lil Mush
bacon© Lil Mush

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djSharky wrote:
Five 14 hour days and having to give up my last Sunday off for a month Evil or Very Mad

Dude, thats a cnut! Sad

WooHoo, feck you job centre...I'm offski?

"One man can't make a riot, a one man riot is a tantrum"!

R.I.P Marco Simoncelli
Flipper
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BarryH wrote:
I did buy another toy for very little money.

thought that was you I saw outside Ann Summers in Sutton Laughing what did you get??
BarryH
Cabbage club member #1
Cabbage club member #1

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost but not quite. Picked up a nice little project from Egay to fiddle with...
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BarryH wrote:
Almost but not quite. Picked up a nice little project from Egay to fiddle with...

got your delivery from garyglitter.com then? what's the wee fella's name?

Wink
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
nosnowking wrote:
biggus wrote:

I think it's more that it was a posibility, and now it's not, if you see what I mean, Ironically, the chap who told me was there and got a last minute ticket on fleabay for £40 or something. DOH... C'est la vie Laughing

I bought the ticket before the DG appearance was even mooted so I can't grumble really Smile

Was a good show overall Cool , Dave Kilminster was good, as was Snowy White.

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT... People who "work" from home & have their 'bloody screaming brats in the background. Arghhhhhhhh. If I wanted to listen to that blood curdling din, I'd either have kids of my own or work in a nursery Twisted Evil

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People who can't follow directions... Arghhhh!!! What part of "follow the A23 from where you are (Shell roundabout in Horley) towards Redhill, past a McDonalds on the left, and turn right at the big set of traffic lights signposted East Surrey Hospital, would get you to Copthorne. You cock Rolling Eyes

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
People who can't follow directions... Arghhhh!!! What part of "follow the A23 from where you are (Shell roundabout in Horley) towards Redhill, past a McDonalds on the left, and turn right at the big set of traffic lights signposted East Surrey Hospital, would get you to Copthorne. You cock Rolling Eyes

Maybe they miss heard you cause of the scream kid in the back ground Twisted Evil Laughing

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1035, 1036, 1037 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 1036 of 1104

Jump to: