BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So whats made you smile today??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1457, 1458, 1459 ... 1521, 1522, 1523  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3


Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 14655

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, making an honest man of him




2 Thumbs up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Teacher
Cabbage club member #2
Cabbage club member #2


Joined: 17 Mar 2009
Posts: 2118
Location: Playing with traffic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wivvy's dad wrote:
Well done, making an honest man of him




2 Thumbs up


Bloody Hell the grape vine works quick. Or you gone to the other side and got a Facebook account. Very Happy

Anyway dude hows it going are you still King of the camper vans.
_________________
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

It`s All in the wrist.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And about bleeding time Very Happy Congrats Gaz and Emz
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Rook
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss Cpt Caveman wrote:
Mrs Cpt Caveman to be!!!




2 Thumbs up
_________________
--------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3


Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 14655

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Teacher wrote:
wivvy's dad wrote:
Well done, making an honest man of him




2 Thumbs up


Bloody Hell the grape vine works quick. Or you gone to the other side and got a Facebook account. Very Happy

Anyway dude hows it going are you still King of the camper vans.


You got a PM
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Teacher
Cabbage club member #2
Cabbage club member #2


Joined: 17 Mar 2009
Posts: 2118
Location: Playing with traffic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wivvy's dad wrote:
Taz wrote:
Yes please Very Happy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=iqCkICXWdWI


I'm with


Looks like the route you were taking the last time we were out on a bike. rolling on the floor laughing
_________________
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

It`s All in the wrist.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
The Teacher
Cabbage club member #2
Cabbage club member #2


Joined: 17 Mar 2009
Posts: 2118
Location: Playing with traffic

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
wmmst(errrr well last night)... priddy sunset



Cool i like a nice sunset shot. Here is one i shot from a few weeks back

_________________
You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

It`s All in the wrist.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay, congrats to you both, pc & teach, very pleased for you both Very Happy
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

photo chick wrote:
Mrs Cpt Caveman to be


Congrats. Very Happy
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booking the next Ski trip to here Very Happy

http://www.hotelgirasole2000.it/eng/index.html

Wonder if they do bike hire while I am there Very HappyVery Happy

http://binged.it/tsXb7l
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Blonde Banana
Humiliatrix
Humiliatrix


Joined: 27 Feb 2007
Posts: 1519
Location: DSOTM

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Palace beating the Manure tonight Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
_________________
Truth titillates the imagination far less than fiction -Marquis de Sade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blonde Banana wrote:
Palace beating the Manure tonight Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


is there enough left in their bank to buy 11 travel cards to get them to Wembley? Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeremy Clarkson for PM Laughing www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuuDnqSPnhA Round up zee lefties and take zem to zee showers... Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Roughie
Martini Model
Martini Model


Joined: 10 Oct 2004
Posts: 10558
Location: 175lbs down and counting

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking forward to going home Smile
_________________

[url=http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Roughiediamond]Click Here to find Roughie on Facebook [/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Jeremy Clarkson for PM Laughing www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuuDnqSPnhA Round up zee lefties and take zem to zee showers... Laughing


Blinder SmileSmile
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pregnant woman: someones stolen my car
colleague: really, where was it parked?
PW: at the back
colleague: let's take a look (no car) are you sure it was here and not the front?
PW: pretty sure (colleague walks to front of building) there's your car madam

Outcome: Pregnant woman should not be let out alone
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started watching this, ucking brilliant:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b010t19z
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
bumble
Drag Racer
Drag Racer


Joined: 28 Apr 2011
Posts: 551
Location: tell you when i get there!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
Started watching this, ucking brilliant:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b010t19z


the best one is squirrels on crack! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3


Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 14655

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumble wrote:
Taz wrote:
Started watching this, ucking brilliant:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b010t19z


the best one is squirrels on crack! Laughing


You've got a squirrel on yours.....?.......................................... Shocked




Laughing behind hand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Athos
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 31 Oct 2004
Posts: 6038
Location: climbing out of a big black hole

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumble wrote:

the best one is squirrels on crack! Laughing

Need Pics!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Athos
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 31 Oct 2004
Posts: 6038
Location: climbing out of a big black hole

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=squirrel%20tail
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nosnowking wrote:


Laughing


rolling on the floor laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WMMST... Looking out at the cold December outside my window and remembering that next year, I will be here again, with the majority of the same guys.... - I hope "El Traffico" are as *ahem* understanding of our "making good progress" this time too Embarrassed Smile


_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

common sense prevails

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-news--general-news/group-riding-death-bikers-cleared/19654.html
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1457, 1458, 1459 ... 1521, 1522, 1523  Next
Page 1458 of 1523

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group