BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1077, 1078, 1079 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumble wrote:
C.S.A. Wankers

In fairness, if all fathers paid their way then there would be no need for the debarcle that is the CSA. Those who don't want to or won't pay still won't do so regardless of the CSA.

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
bumble
Drag Racer
Drag Racer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
bumble wrote:
C.S.A. Wankers

In fairness, if all fathers paid their way then there would be no need for the debarcle that is the CSA. Those who don't want to or won't pay still won't do so regardless of the CSA.

I agree all absent fathers should pay for there kids, but not at a cost of what the csa think they should have! every child is different, and then the mothers of these kids sit on there arse all day not having to work cause there well off with csa payments and goverment handouts,

i would never dream of doing that to an ex, but some ex wifes can be total bitches would love to screw up other people lives,

rant over!
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumble wrote:
biggus wrote:
bumble wrote:
C.S.A. Wankers

I agree all absent fathers should pay for there kids, but not at a cost of what the csa think they should have! every child is different, and then the mothers of these kids sit on there arse all day not having to work cause there well off with csa payments and goverment handouts,

i would never dream of doing that to an ex, but some ex wifes can be total bitches would love to screw up other people lives,

rant over!

The flip side of that is that my mate's ex went to the CSA to try and screw him for more money and they told him he was giving her DOUBLE what she should get based on his income etc.

The whole system is screwed up tbh.

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Nuclear Red
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Relationships are much more dangerous than bikes, and you dont even have to wear a helmet!!
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuclear Red wrote:
Relationships are much more dangerous than bikes, and you dont even have to wear a helmet!!

+1

Although, just like bikes there are those who know best & stand around and suck air through their teeth and interject on matters that are none of their business or that they know nothing about!

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard today that Paypal are banning booksellers who sell publications involving beastiality, incest and underage sex from using the Paypal service. Where will I be able to purchase a history of the Royal Family from now?

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
bumble wrote:
biggus wrote:
bumble wrote:
C.S.A. Wankers

rant over!

The flip side of that is that my mate's ex went to the CSA to try and screw him for more money and they told him he was giving her DOUBLE what she should get based on his income etc.

The whole system is screwed up tbh.

It's not only ex-wives who like to screw up others' lives, and not only Dads who get taken for a ride.

My girls live with me 168 nights of the year (about 45% of the year) and the rest with their dad. We both work full time. He earns a considerable salary as MD of a software company (roughly three times what I earn as an HR Manager). Despite this, the CSA in their wisdom dictate that I have to pay 1/6 of my take-home pay to him every month, but I still have the cost of them being here nearly half the time. The additional payments that I make for extra-curricular activities and school trips are, according to the CSA, "a private arrangement" and therefore not taken into consideration. Oh, and he gets the Child Benefit too (although this may have been stopped under the new govt rules).

What he doesn't get (and what frustrates me) is that I could do so much more with and for the girls if I didn't have to give that money to the CSA for him. I hate telling them I can't afford things, when I can't explain one of the reasons for it.

Don't get me wrong - I'm happy to support my kids, it's my responsibility and privilege to do so, but the criteria under which it is assessed and awarded is all wrong. The guidelines should be revised by people who have experienced them first-hand, and any parent claiming it should be means-tested.

I’m impressed, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Flipper
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the CSA system is far better than it was when first introduced and is better than the system we had before, which only applied to those on benefits. Making child support payments "non means tested" was another good move as the parent with care will benefit directly whether on benefits or not. I also believe that the way it is worked out is simple and easy to understand - 15% of net income for one child and 20% for 2. Then there is a reduction based on the number of nights care the AP (absent parent) has the child for.

What of course would be better would be a maximum number of children that can be claimed for whilst on benefit - we would then perhaps see a down turn in the benefits bill.
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flipper wrote:
What of course would be better would be a maximum number of children that can be claimed for whilst on benefit - we would then perhaps see a down turn in the benefits bill.

+1

If you can't feed them don't breed them

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT: Laryngitis back again, this time with Bronchitis to boot, and 3 days off sick as the decking HUGE antibiotics are taking their time to work..been unwell for 6 weeks now....

I’m impressed, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss G wrote:
WPMOT: Laryngitis back again, this time with Bronchitis to boot, and 3 days off sick as the decking HUGE antibiotics are taking their time to work..been unwell for 6 weeks now....

This mean you got a really gravelly voice again?

Do me a favour,

Giz us a bell Twisted Evil

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
SkinnyHulk
"Brokeback"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That fucking metal dust cover that "protects" the brake pin, has fucking fused and now requires the purchase of an impact driver to get the fucker off, why the fuck do they design them like that I have kept the pads, calipers and everything spotless throughout and yet it has still fused, thank god I still have plenty of pad left to give me time, but it probably means I will have to change the pads in the pissing rain

[/url]
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must be 'flying ant day' today. Some total wankers have got their bikes out today for the first time since September and not taken the time to recalibrate themselves.... or indeed fit their mirrors... (it looks well trick innit Chav make sure you check your shoulder next time dickhead Rolling Eyes ). And as for the pair of c*nts on the A24 going Northbound just before Kingsfold being 'chased' by the unmarked one series... the Rozzers was keeping up easily... gods gift to riding you are not what a w***er . Use your cell... 430pm on a sunny Sunday in the A24 you're asking for it ffs... Laughing

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SkinnyHulk wrote:
That fucking metal dust cover that "protects" the brake pin, has fucking fused and now requires the purchase of an impact driver to get the fucker off, why the fuck do they design them like that I have kept the pads, calipers and everything spotless throughout and yet it has still fused, thank god I still have plenty of pad left to give me time, but it probably means I will have to change the pads in the pissing rain

Skinny... bandit rear calipers are reknown for the pin seizing... often people have had to drill through the casting and use a punch to remove it. ( I know yours is a GSXF but i shares a fair few bits with other zooks)

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
SkinnyHulk wrote:

Skinny... bandit rear calipers are reknown for the pin seizing... often people have had to drill through the casting and use a punch to remove it. ( I know yours is a GSXF but i shares a fair few bits with other zooks)

yup yup ....drill through the rear of the caliper in line with the pin ....youll know when your through as itll get harder ( behave yaself) once through a small drift or pin punch can be used to punch it out and once out a good clean with some emery paper and re grease with copperslip and youll be trouble free from then on .......most zooks have the same problem with underslung rear calipers
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst i know its standard ......it pisses me off the number of employers who do not reply to vacany enquiries following thier advertisements of said vacancy Twisted Evil .....no wonder the country is in a shit state regarding its employment figures
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

An aquaintance losing the battle against breast cancer and taking their own life. The minisucle things that we bitch about daily have no comparison when someone is losing the battle just to survive in life.
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
An aquaintance losing the battle against breast cancer and taking their own life. The minisucle things that we bitch about daily have no comparison when someone is losing the battle just to survive in life.

RIP Sad
Sorry to hear that mate!
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz wrote:

R.I.P. Sad . I have currently got similar ongoing scenario with at work; she is not "just someone I work with", she really is a part of my family, although we're not related I have known her all my life, that wicked disease will be taking her soon also Sad

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

SkinnyHulk
"Brokeback"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
biggus wrote:
SkinnyHulk wrote:

yup yup ....drill through the rear of the caliper in line with the pin ....youll know when your through as itll get harder ( behave yaself) once through a small drift or pin punch can be used to punch it out and once out a good clean with some emery paper and re grease with copperslip and youll be trouble free from then on .......most zooks have the same problem with underslung rear calipers

Sadly they are not underslung, (just shit) but just borrowed my brothers, impact driver and got that sodding dust cover off. Ordered a new pin and cover which i will pick up on friday and fit straightaway.

[/url]
bumble
Drag Racer
Drag Racer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theiving w@nkers Evil or Very Mad
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2116241/Aristocrat-escapes-driving-ban-despite-106mph-Porsche-dash.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

FFS, I got a not disimilar fine for a far lesser motoring offence!!! About time the "statement of means" declaration that courts use actually reflected capital worth & dividend income rather than relying on PAYE type income.

what a w***er

The British two tier system favouring boss eyed inbred fagging at Eton types yet again.

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

Windy
Just call me Janice...
Just call me Janice...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My right leg is completely dead! It’s gone all numb and hurts Sad
Athos
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Windy wrote:
My right leg is completely dead! It’s gone all numb and hurts Sad
well stick it behind your ear..... i'm sure it'll come back to life then Twisted Evil
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT: Prick on a bike last night having an altercation with a car driver about a SMIDSY that was entirely the riders fault, there was NO CHANCE of the driver seeing the rider whatsoever, so thanks for making another car driver anti motorcycle. You prick.

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1077, 1078, 1079 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 1078 of 1104

Jump to: