BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Datatool system 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bacon
bacon© Lil Mush
bacon© Lil Mush

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Datatool system 3 Reply with quote

Anyone have any experience of these alarms, mine is not good.
It took 3 attempts to disarm the damn thing so that I could start the bike, it just kept going off right in the middle of Rykas carpark.
I couldn't turn it off with either button, or any combination from any angle, distance or whatever else I could think of. It's a bloody pain in the arse.
Could it be something simple like the battery in the transmitter is vey low? the little blue light flashes when I depress it but takes ages for anything to happen. Each time I didn't know if it had disarmed even though the alarm beeped once, i'd turn the ignition on and the f!$%er would sound again. Evil or Very Mad
I have never liked these alarms, why can't they make one the same as the one my BM has, I just stick the key in turn it on and the alarm deactivates, simple, don't have to press any buttons first.
Any advice appreciated.
Paul

WooHoo, feck you job centre...I'm offski?

"One man can't make a riot, a one man riot is a tantrum"!

R.I.P Marco Simoncelli
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly question, but have you read the manual or checked the FAQs on the website? http://www.datatool.co.uk/consumer/support/faq.php?prod=system3

Theres a few stories of alarms getting themselves stuck in service mode, and not operating properly until reset. Another section about what to do if you flatten the battery and recharge it. The bike may have been stuck at the dealer with a flat battery for a while before you bought it.

Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Technical Questions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: