BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1086, 1087, 1088 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nosnowking wrote:
summerman wrote:
nosnowking wrote:
biggus wrote:
Poxy weather. Enough said. Rain God

+1,000,000 to that.

Seriously considering investing in a dirt bike to take advantage of the rain and mud.

Wot about the weather????

Hide behind sofa

What's that I hear? A Suzuki fizzing and dissolving in the rain? Laughing behind hand

rolling on the floor laughing

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
nosnowking wrote:
summerman wrote:
nosnowking wrote:
biggus wrote:
Poxy weather. Enough said. Rain God

+1,000,000 to that.

Seriously considering investing in a dirt bike to take advantage of the rain and mud.

Wot about the weather????

Hide behind sofa

What's that I hear? A Suzuki fizzing and dissolving in the rain? Laughing behind hand

rolling on the floor laughing

Bitch
firestorm
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BarryH wrote:
Thats the problem these days, no patience..........oh and green badge holders don't drive Addison Lee miniscabs.

Ohh I wonder what that "Green Disk" is in the rear window...
Sorry Barry but they Are Green Badge Holders and just like all the others out there.. fecking wank at Driving.

Oh one other thing,,,thought this was a site for bikers...well thanks for all the concern for a fellow biker who was knocked off by one of these "Professional" drivers
Rook
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nail in the month old rear tyre. Evil or Very Mad More fecking money down the drain.
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

firestorm wrote:
Oh one other thing,,,thought this was a site for bikers...

At the top of the page, it says Boxhill.co.uk community forums.

No mention of being only for bikers.....
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

firestorm wrote:
Oh one other thing,,,thought this was a site for bikers...well thanks for all the concern for a fellow biker who was knocked off by one of these "Professional" drivers

I always think it rather false to express concern for someone you don't know. Being a fellow motorcyclist my sympathy is implicit!
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
firestorm wrote:

I always think it rather false to express concern for someone you don't know. Being a fellow motorcyclist my sympathy is implicit!

I always thought bikers looked out for each other too... until I was sat on the side of the road with 2 broken wrists, staring at my poor broken striple lying in the road, and a "fellow motorcyclist" rode past me without so much as a nod or a second glance.

turns out the only people whose sympathy you can rely on are your friends and family Very Happy

I’m impressed, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss G wrote:

I always thought bikers looked out for each other too... until I was sat on the side of the road with 2 broken wrists, staring at my poor broken striple lying in the road, and a "fellow motorcyclist" rode past me without so much as a nod or a second glance.

There's the problem you see, he was a motorcyclist and not a biker Wink

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have stopped no matter what mode of transport I was using! It's called being a humanist.
I might draw the line at Addison Lee drivers though. Wink
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want Sympathy you can find it between Shit and Syphilis in the dictionary Twisted Evil

Sorry to hear you got knocked off though Wink

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tusky wrote:
he was a motorcyclist and not a biker Wink

Thumbs up

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

firestorm wrote:
BarryH wrote:
Thats the problem these days, no patience..........oh and green badge holders don't drive Addison Lee miniscabs.

Ohh I wonder what that "Green Disk" is in the rear window...
Sorry Barry but they Are Green Badge Holders and just like all the others out there.. fecking wank at Driving.

The way they drive they should have Blue Badges tbh.

Hope Mark gets well soon and that the mystery driver is traced.

Not sure how Addison Lee work, if they are owner drivers then it will be nigh impossible to trace the driver. Sad MIB might be the only way forward, although from personal experiece this is almost as painful as the injuries...

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
firestorm
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Biggus,
Thanks for your concern, no witnesses so the police can't do anything.
Mark is now out of hospital but not out of pain.

As regards to this place being "Boxhill Community Forums" I was and always will be under the impression it was a site originally ran by a biker for fellow bikers who visited Boxhill. I have in the past found this place to be very "Cliquey" if your face don't fit you ain't welcome so didn,t bother getting involved in ride-outs or events. The constant arguments that take place on here has kept me entertained for the past few years. Reading through the thread "Boxhill.co.uk" I can see nothing has changed and with members who can only post up negative comments "Wivvy's Dad" I do not feel the need to post any further on this forum.
When I posted that a mate had been knocked off by a mini cab driver I was not looking or asking for sympathy just warning other riders of the dangers from these so called professional drivers.

Good luck to all and goodbye.........
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

firestorm wrote:
Finding out a mate is in hospital after getting knocked off his bike late Wed evening.
He believes a Black Ford Galaxy belonging to Addison lee Taxis ran in to the rear o/s of his bike sending him and the bike flying and then drove off without stopping. Bike is a write off and he is lucky to escape with a few broken bones and gravel rash..
Still not sure if there were any witnesses to the accident but enquirers are being made.

Lets be careful out there.. and watch out for them Green Badge Holders as none of them can drive... Twisted Evil

Addison Lee Black Galaxy are all company owned - there are 3500 of them!

If you knew the time of the accident it may be possible for Addison Lee to find out if it was one of their vehicles as they would keep the GPS tracking data for at least three months.

Whether they would co-operate is another matter!!

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bye bye
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

firestorm wrote:
Biggus,
Thanks for your concern, no witnesses so the police can't do anything.
Mark is now out of hospital but not out of pain.

As regards to this place being "Boxhill Community Forums" I was and always will be under the impression it was a site originally ran by a biker for fellow bikers who visited Boxhill. I have in the past found this place to be very "Cliquey" if your face don't fit you ain't welcome so didn,t bother getting involved in ride-outs or events. The constant arguments that take place on here has kept me entertained for the past few years. Reading through the thread "Boxhill.co.uk" I can see nothing has changed and with members who can only post up negative comments "Wivvy's Dad" I do not feel the need to post any further on this forum.
When I posted that a mate had been knocked off by a mini cab driver I was not looking or asking for sympathy just warning other riders of the dangers from these so called professional drivers.

Good luck to all and goodbye.........

Sad
maybe not a regular poster but certainly a very long standing member driven out by the mundane belligerence that has become common practice within the threads of the forum, .....take care firestorm stay safe and best wishes for a speedy recovery to your collegue.
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
MrE wrote:
WPMOT.......finding out that the Halifax are a thieving cunch of bunts...
when we first bought our property as ignorant youfs i decided that despite a slightly higher rate id take thier house insurance contents bricks and mortar etc as part of the package giving me 1 payment ...all sorted ...taadahh.
over the years we saw it rise higher and higher and last year questioned it only to have an employee say ok we will lower it ......this week we got an offer in the post £200 cheaper per year....did an online quote and sure enough ....same offer....rang them up and the young girl on the line tells us yes you have unlimited insurance ...( the kinda thing you take out for a mansion) but to reduce it, last year the accidental was removed to lower the premium ....WTF Twisted Evil
told em.....best you find out why ive paid somewhere around £3.5k over the odds in the past 18 yrs and do something about it or your about to see something alopng the lines og the PPI scandel pop up in the papers.
check your policy folks !

I more than HALVED my house insurance this year by shopping around. Like you I'd taken the insurance out at same time as my mortgage and simply forgotten about it. The amounts they have charged over the years is scandalous tbh...

following a threat to take our case to the national media, quoting we know of others who have realised the same, stating we wouldnt require any legal aid as the legals at the media could do a far more thorough job of investigating and asking if they remember how the PPI scandal came to light, we have had a letter offering a very tidy sum of cash back and a new policy offer with all the trimmings at around half the price of the old one ( apparently the product has only been out for a year ...hmmm oh well a bit of debt i would not have acrued had they not screwed up can now be cleared
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
biggus wrote:
MrE wrote:
when we first bought our property as ignorant youfs i decided that despite a slightly higher rate id take thier house insurance contents bricks and mortar etc as part of the package giving me 1 payment ...all sorted ...taadahh.
over the years we saw it rise higher and higher and last year questioned it only to have an employee say ok we will lower it ......this week we got an offer in the post £200 cheaper per year....did an online quote and sure enough ....same offer....rang them up and the young girl on the line tells us yes you have unlimited insurance ...( the kinda thing you take out for a mansion) but to reduce it, last year the accidental was removed to lower the premium ....WTF Twisted Evil
told em.....best you find out why ive paid somewhere around £3.5k over the odds in the past 18 yrs and do something about it or your about to see something alopng the lines og the PPI scandel pop up in the papers.

I more than HALVED my house insurance this year by shopping around. Like you I'd taken the insurance out at same time as my mortgage and simply forgotten about it. The amounts they have charged over the years is scandalous tbh...

following a threat to take our case to the national media, quoting we know of others who have realised the same, stating we wouldnt require any legal aid as the legals at the media could do a far more thorough job of investigating and asking if they remember how the PPI scandal came to light, we have had a letter offering a very tidy sum of cash back and a new policy offer with all the trimmings at around half the price of the old one ( apparently the product has only been out for a year ...hmmm oh well a bit of debt i would not have acrued had they not screwed up can now be cleared

Nice one Cool New Bike? Wink
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAPA121 wrote:
MrE wrote:
biggus wrote:
MrE wrote:

Nice one Cool New Bike? Wink

not quite ...but some nice new hard luggage and racks at a bargain price was not refused
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done Pete, getting anything back is a bonus 2 Thumbs up .

WPMOT? Working an 11 hour day (13 hours door-to-door) for nothing and missing an opportunity to take delivery of my new bike Cry baby
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
Well done Pete, getting anything back is a bonus 2 Thumbs up .

WPMOT? Working an 11 hour day (13 hours door-to-door) for nothing and missing an opportunity to take delivery of my new bike Cry baby

you bloomin part time semi retired hard of hearin ready to claim pensioners Rolling Eyes ...missin out in the delivery of ya new mobility scooter is no cause to moan ya kow Laughing
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fecking price of flights to Sydney... ffs. Almost worth stealing a sheep and being put on a boat there...

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

renewal quote from carole nash, 3 times as much as from e-bike. doesn't take an archbishop to work that choice out (cheers Taz)

I’m impressed, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss G wrote:
3 times as much as from e-bike. doesn't take an archbishop to work that choice out (cheers Taz)

ebike seems to be the best of the bunch at the moment.

I've just added 2 additional ( Shocked ) bikes to my policy with them after getting laughable quotes from many others.
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
Miss G wrote:
3 times as much as from e-bike. doesn't take an archbishop to work that choice out (cheers Taz)

ebike seems to be the best of the bunch at the moment.

I've just added 2 additional ( Shocked ) bikes to my policy with them after getting laughable quotes from many others.

I always seem to get the best quotes from the GoCompare even though I hate the add!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1086, 1087, 1088 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 1087 of 1104

Jump to: