BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boxhill Bikers, Virgin London Triathlon. 30th July 2011
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is great Cool

I love this event even though it scares me every year, thank you to everyone for support and sponsorship... going to a well worthy cause

Think I must have banged my head though as not stopped with the swimming training, I am enjoying it!!!!!! Shocked
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
KeepItSimple
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider


Joined: 29 Mar 2009
Posts: 454
Location: Thames Ditton

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woot! What a brilliant total!!!

Mexican wave

Well done everyone and a HUGE thanks to all our sponsors!!
_________________
"Life is too short"

"Treat every stressful situation as if you were a dog: if you can't eat it or play with it, just pee on it and walk away"

"Friendship is like peeing yourself...everyone can see it but only you can feel the true warmth it brings!"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Erm, see toy run thread! Rolling Eyes
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V wrote:


Thank you letter for funds raised on the last toy run Very Happy

_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HCMS
Slack Alice/Gay Martian
Slack Alice/Gay Martian


Joined: 01 Dec 2008
Posts: 3794
Location: Scratching head at Tusky's hairpin racing line

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing

Well done! £1209.00 is flimmin' awesome!

Woot!
_________________
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

100 Mile Cycle for Macmillan on 4th August 13. Please donate if you can!
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/PeterSnell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 1513

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are we doing it again this year???? X
_________________
An open mouth is a straight line to the mind.

Iím impressed, Iíve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss G wrote:
Are we doing it again this year???? X


Yes, separate thread, this one now locked... Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group