BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bikers and Health Survey:

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:56 am    Post subject: Bikers and Health Survey: Reply with quote

I've been in communication with Sue, who is doing a PhD, & she's asked if some members here would be kind enough to spare 10 minutes of their time completing a survey as a part of the field work part of her research.
======================================

Bikers and Health Survey:

I've been a motorcyclist since I passed my test in 1974. My name is Sue and after 38 years being part of the British motorcycling community, I'm now studying how men's sense of wellbeing and health are influenced by their motorcycling identity. The Survey is designed with men in mind, but I welcome women riders' responses too. It should take around 10 minutes, depending on the person. All information entered is confidential and encrypted by the software.

Everyone completing it is given the chance to enter a free Prize Draw for 50 (cash or voucher). I hope you find it interesting!

To take the Survey, follow this link:
https://boltonss.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4MWJDpskBBEZsup
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1269
Location: Pound Hill Crawley, West Sussex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done it! If I get the prize I'll donate the cash to the Childrens Trust in Tadworth when we go there either Christmas or Easter!
tks.
_________________
The road to success is always under construction.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits He's lost?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.

If I win the 50 I'm gonna spend it Smile
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1stGarry
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 23 Jul 2004
Posts: 2533
Location: bottom of England (well Worthing actually)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done, but did anyone else have trouble reading it? The background colour absorbed the text colour at times. Or p'raps it was just my monitor!
_________________
Adventure before dementia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Whizbang
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 12 Jul 2012
Posts: 8

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done and submitted, made me realise i need to get out more and ride more, not done enough recently. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just had an email from Sue thanking all of you who have thus far completed the survey, don't forget, there's the chance to win a 50 voucher or cash.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NAGRALI
Cyclist
Cyclist


Joined: 25 Sep 2012
Posts: 30
Location: Croydon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.
_________________
Cheers

Barry
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips.. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group