BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1091, 1092, 1093 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athos
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

coming back to england after 10 days in salou,spain
Martini Model
Martini Model

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athos wrote:

ohh you jet setter you !! Very Happy

when you coming over to see me Rolling Eyes

[url=http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Roughiediamond]Click Here to find Roughie on Facebook [/url]
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roughie wrote:
Athos wrote:

it aint over no more ....he now a northerner ....oop leeds way
what with him and wivvys dad in manchester ...we'll all be racing feckin whippets soon
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
Roughie wrote:
Athos wrote:

it aint over no more ....he now a northerner ....oop leeds way
what with him and wivvys dad in manchester ...we'll all be racing feckin whippets soon

Aye lad....but oor whippets are faster than thine.....
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT: Altercation with an idiot Eastern European twat who seems to think that the "Give Way" line under a bridge does not apply to him. Quite how the feck he did not see a Pan European with headlight on and me wearing a High Vis jacket I do not know. No harm done, but the ignorant wanker expected me to back pedal the bike up hill Giving you the finger

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT: Altercation with an idiot Eastern European twat who seems to think that the "Give Way" line under a bridge does not apply to him. Quite how the feck he did not see a Pan European with headlight on and me wearing a High Vis jacket I do not know. No harm done, but the ignorant wanker expected me to back pedal the bike up hill Giving you the finger

Theres a lot of idiots on the road at the minute.

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not just drivers! My girlfriend got knocked off her motorbike on Wednesday night by a drunk.
He stumbled into the road, she slowed, he then looked straight at her and stopped. so she carried on past him at which point he lurched forward into the front of her bike just in front of her right handle bar, wrenching the bars round to the right jamming on the front brake and sending her and the bike flying.
The bike is a total mess her riding gear is all fucked, but luckily it all did its job and she's just badly bruised.
Thankfully she's fully comp but with a £700 excess, and what chance do you reckon there will be of getting that back.

There is nothing worse than getting a call from Plod telling you someone you care for has been in an accident. Evil or Very Mad well apart from having the accident of course!

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PJ_DJ wrote:
It's not just drivers! My girlfriend got knocked off her motorbike on Wednesday night by a drunk.
He stumbled into the road, she slowed, he then looked straight at her and stopped. so she carried on past him at which point he lurched forward into the front of her bike just in front of her right handle bar, wrenching the bars round to the right jamming on the front brake and sending her and the bike flying.
The bike is a total mess her riding gear is all fucked, but luckily it all did its job and she's just badly bruised.
Thankfully she's fully comp but with a £700 excess, and what chance do you reckon there will be of getting that back.

There is nothing worse than getting a call from Plod telling you someone you care for has been in an accident. Evil or Very Mad well apart from having the accident of course!

Glad she wasn't more hurt, PJ, hope you get it sorted soon.

I’m impressed, I’ve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PJ_DJ wrote:

If its a claim off the other driver, you should be able to recover the vol/ex from the car drivers insurers
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tango wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:

If its a claim off the other driver, you should be able to recover the vol/ex from the car drivers insurers

Did you actually read it.....?

Rolling Eyes
Tango

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wivvy's dad wrote:
Tango wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I was waiting for you to spot that .... well done you passed the test ... Laughing
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tango wrote:
wivvy's dad wrote:
Tango wrote:
PJ_DJ wrote:

Rolling Eyes

I was waiting for you to spot that .... well done you passed the test ... Laughing

I thought that as well but could never have put it as tactfully as WD rolling on the floor laughing

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do believe WD was being rhetorical there, or at least I hope he was! Razz
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well after a call at work to pop out on saturday to an emergency call out i jumped in the car ( all fuel paid for by the company) and made my wayto...............NEWCASTLE!!!....pop out? ......got there around 8pm and after a lot of investagtive work had to call it a night at 2 am sunday morning and checked into a local hotel......back again at 9am and some more investagative work and still not solved it .....so travelled back home last night and getting a few items together and back orf oop nurth tonight.

oh the fog on the tyne is all mine all mine Strumming
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
oh the fog on the tyne is all mine all mine Strumming

Ahhh.... memories Cool .
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT... well not so much pissed me off, but gutted for Cal Crutchlow yesterday running out of juice on the last lap having been all over Bautista. What a battle, shame we didn't get to see it to the line.

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT... well not so much pissed me off, but gutted for Cal Crutchlow yesterday running out of juice on the last lap having been all over Bautista. What a battle, shame we didn't get to see it to the line.

Yes, it was a pity, for him and for us! It was the only real racing going on other than the brief time Pedrosa and Lorenzo were together, and Pedrosa was biding his time anyway. A couple of moves by Bautista were, ahem, strong weren't they? It would have been good to see Crutchlow making a move on the final lap.

Oh for the days of banging arms, legs, heads and fairings again.
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
biggus wrote:

Yes, it was a pity, for him and for us! It was the only real racing going on other than the brief time Pedrosa and Lorenzo were together, and Pedrosa was biding his time anyway. A couple of moves by Bautista were, ahem, strong weren't they? It would have been good to see Crutchlow making a move on the final lap.

Oh for the days of banging arms, legs, heads and fairings again.

Absolutely, the first time in a long time that MotoGP has had me on the edge of my seat.

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT: Manflu Sick in bed

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT: Manflu Sick in bed

GWS mate!
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the sort of thing that needs to get sorted out in the UK:-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-19967397

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjabob wrote:

It's ridiculous, look at the offshore companies such as Amazon too - I refuse to use them for their tax avoidance tactics.

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
ninjabob wrote:

It's ridiculous, look at the offshore companies such as Amazon too - I refuse to use them for their tax avoidance tactics.

If they can get away with it - they will.

The secret surely is to not let them slip through the net or ask them to do their business elsewhere. I use Amazon because they are generally very efficient. The trouble is they now partner just about every business in the country as a sort of universal selling hub - they must be made to pay tax or be shut down.

Coffee shops seem to be one of the major success stories during this recession with even Tesco now getting in on the act - again I have nothing against this success - but ensure they pay taxes on taking money off me that I have already paid tax on.

We are never going to get out of the s%^t in this country unless we sort this nonsense out.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
bumble
Drag Racer
Drag Racer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not getting very far trying to sell the r1, helps if you actually no something about bikes other than how to turn them on and ride them,
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumble wrote:
Not getting very far trying to sell the r1, helps if you actually no something about bikes other than how to turn them on and ride them,

Simple, cheat! Look at some other adverts for R1's and nick the bits relevant to your bike, good luck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1091, 1092, 1093 ... 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 1092 of 1104

Jump to: