BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sat 10th Nov 2012

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 1513

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Sat 10th Nov 2012 Reply with quote

I'm joing this ride on Saturday, anyone care to join me?

http://www.buryhillbikers.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=14409

Hope to see some of you there or at Box on the way through

Laughing
_________________
An open mouth is a straight line to the mind.

Iím impressed, Iíve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be mostly out on RoSPA training on Saturday, have fun Cool
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group