BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Login name change

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bug reports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
TheBlondeFella
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 172
Location: Carshalton

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:48 am    Post subject: Login name change Reply with quote

Hi moderators ... Is there any way I can change my user name? I'm bored of the one I have. Is it possible or do I have to close my account and re open another one?

Cheers
Steve
_________________
http://www.SBMotoPhoto.com

http://www.facebook.com/SBMotoPhoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Login name change Reply with quote

spikeydevilbandit wrote:
Hi moderators ... Is there any way I can change my user name? I'm bored of the one I have. Is it possible or do I have to close my account and re open another one?

Cheers
Steve


send me a You got a PM with what you want to change it too and I'll sort it
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we have a poll on what we would like to call him Laughing .
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am with Jimbo, we could suggest new names for people Laughing
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
TheBlondeFella
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 172
Location: Carshalton

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers Biggus will do ...


I used to have a Spikey haired devil on my bandit , hence the name but its even gone for some time now so it's not relevant any more .... Not that it ever was ...
My new login will be: TheBlondFella

Those who've seen me will no why.
_________________
http://www.SBMotoPhoto.com

http://www.facebook.com/SBMotoPhoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Done.... You're now "TheBlondFella" should be able to login with your old password any problems email me biggus at boxhill.co.uk

You may need to adjust the saved usernames/passwords on you computer/phone
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
TheBlondeFella
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 172
Location: Carshalton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do I need to re introduce myself to everyone again now?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
http://www.SBMotoPhoto.com

http://www.facebook.com/SBMotoPhoto
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nah but a change of avatar could be on the cards


_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
nah but a change of avatar could be on the cards



I'm a postwhore
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
MrE wrote:
nah but a change of avatar could be on the cards



I'm a postwhore


I'm with
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bug reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group