BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

iOS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sharky
TT Racer
TT Racer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:17 pm    Post subject: iOS Reply with quote

Hi,

I was just trying to put in a smiley from the 'view more emoticons' link while replying to a thread on my iPad, but it didn't put the newly selected emoticon in the reply message field. In fact, it deleted the rest of the message that I had typed before navigating away to the new window to view the full page of smileys.

Anything we can do? (You know... Other than 'throw away the iPad cause cripple products are sh1t' etc etc... HCMS, IM LOOKING AT YOU!)
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works fine on my ipad Confused It opens a new tab with all the emoticons, but inserts the appropriate emoticon into the original tab.

I have had problems though when on 3G rather than wifi. Sometimes due to loss of signal (I assume?) I get logged out without notice on the ipad and the phone.

Have you upgraded iOS recently? Alternatively do a hard reboot (press and hold sleep and home button until apple logo appears) Sounds like a glitch with iOS rather than the forum. no Nag nag nag nag nag Moon (emoticons inserted from "View more emoticons" page) Very Happy
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't ask me though, I can't even read a date on a forum post and realise I'm replying two months late!!! Laughing

Alternatively, just throw your crapple pos in the bin and buy an android device. Or something like that. Innit. Wink
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nosnowking wrote:
Alternatively, just throw your crapple pos in the bin and buy an android device. Or something like that. Innit. Wink

I'm with

Are you using quick reply or post reply?

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bug reports All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: