BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Helmet law in France. High Vis now compulsory

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Touring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: Helmet law in France. High Vis now compulsory Reply with quote

Heads up : Click for details
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS! Arrrghh!
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wish they'd make their bloody mind up ! Twisted Evil So i'm to put reflective stickers, that cannot be removed without damaging the helmet, on my new Shark, if i wish to ride in France. Jimmy Hill I don't think so !!
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 5854
Location: Looking for a + 10 @ Rising :-0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad were going to Scotland .... Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Flintstone
Del Boy Deer Hunter
Del Boy Deer Hunter


Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 3988
Location: .........in another world !

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you wear an open face helmet do you have to put the stickers on your chin ? Laughing
_________________
It's all down to quality of life !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Touring All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group