BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MCE Insurance

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 11:34 am    Post subject: MCE Insurance Reply with quote

Beat ebike quote this year so back off to them

£297 - 4 years NCD. 15 month policy

Breakdown included as well as Helmet and Leathers and legal protection.
Bacon
bacon© Lil Mush
bacon© Lil Mush

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you should mention these c*nts. Any dealing I have had with them have been shite, they stiffed me on my first year riding with not getting a yr NCD because of changing from a 125 to big bike. They sent my insurance docs to BMW, because apparently I asked them to, cocks...why would I do that.
I left after that year went to Carole Nash, renewal was too expensive so very reluctantly went back to MCE as their quote was much cheaper.
I have nearly 2 weeks left on this policy and starting from the first bank holiday weekend in May they started phoning me trying to get me to renew. After the first call I said now is not a good time, can you send me details in the post.
Not much to ask for I don't think as for the last god know's how many years of driving I have always received renewal quotes in the post.
I then receive no less than 3 missed calls a day since that first call, persistant and harrassing is not going to get you any where. 2 days ago I think "oh FFS" and call to ask for a straight forward how much is my renewal?
Oh no, they can't do that...35 mins later and loads of questions asking me what he already knows as he can see it on his screen because the deatils are identical to last year. So even when we eventually get to the quote, they still can't either email me the details or post so that I can peruse in my own time.
No of course not because the persistant little scroat of a twat want an instant answer so he can get the commission. And as for listening to the details he read out at a speed un-comprehensible to the average human mind, seriousley I think he had wacked up 14 lines of coke, ten lines of speed and a couple of disco buiscuits before he started work.
He then has the audacity to tell me he is on commission as if my asking questions is wasting his fucking time. So we decide he can call me back later, 6 o'clock seems good. that time comes and 3 missed calls on my phone. Of course I didn't answer coz I was already going to go elswhere due to the shite service they provide and yes I wold rather pay more that give that little scroat the satisfaction of gaining some commission out of me. FUCK YOU MCE!!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Back in style....hello people Laughing

WooHoo, feck you job centre...I'm offski?

"One man can't make a riot, a one man riot is a tantrum"!

R.I.P Marco Simoncelli
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got all the "joys" of insurance renewal next month. Against a brick wall . With th added bonus that the twat that ran into me from behind trapping my foot under her front wheel is contesting the claim saying I scraped her car filtering, whatever. Fuck off. So that means until it's settled I have to delare it as a fault claim.

They want to know about ANY motoring claim, yet won't let you use NCD across different classes of vehicle. All to harvest more money to fund pinstripe & brace wearing wankers coke/red wine/slapper habits. Giving you the finger

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Got all the "joys" of insurance renewal next month. Against a brick wall . With th added bonus that the twat that ran into me from behind trapping my foot under her front wheel is contesting the claim saying I scraped her car filtering, whatever. Fuck off. So that means until it's settled I have to delare it as a fault claim.

They want to know about ANY motoring claim, yet won't let you use NCD across different classes of vehicle. All to harvest more money to fund pinstripe & brace wearing wankers coke/red wine/slapper habits. Giving you the finger

Sadly as I found out regardless if it is your fault or not, it still means that you will get a non-fault accident you have to declare which invariably pushes up your cost because apparently once you have an accident (even not your fault) it means you are more of a risk.... f'kin boils my piss....
Sharky
TT Racer
TT Racer

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't get me started on bike insurance! Because my new house has no garage my premium was raised from £270 to £1200!!

They were politely informed to get fcked and all of a sudden they informed me that a shed would substitute the garage and drop it back down... Which is handy cause I've got one being delivered next week. The bike won't be in it though, but they don't have to know that and my garden is too dark to check on google earth Razz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Biking All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: