BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So whats made you smile today??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1514, 1515, 1516 ... 1521, 1522, 1523  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
lost again
Dancing tree frog!
Dancing tree frog!


Joined: 11 Mar 2005
Posts: 2861

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V wrote:
Oulton park Aug 27th going to be booked soon Smile
never been there will see how the pennies are in august Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to see Megadeth tonight Headbangin' Guinness
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Passed my RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Test today and got a Gold. Cool Very Happy
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Passed my RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Test today and got a Gold. Cool Very Happy

2 Thumbs up Brilliant, congratulations. Smile
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Passed my RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Test today and got a Gold. Cool Very Happy

Congratulations Duncan, well done. Applause
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1stGarry
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 23 Jul 2004
Posts: 2533
Location: bottom of England (well Worthing actually)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Smile
_________________
Adventure before dementia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Passed my RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Test today and got a Gold. Cool Very Happy


Congratulation Dunc Smile
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks chaps. Think turning up on a Pan with a high vis vest and a beard got me a pass to start off with Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1269
Location: Pound Hill Crawley, West Sussex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Passed my RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Test today and got a Gold. Cool Very Happy

congratulations mate well done.
_________________
The road to success is always under construction.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits He's lost?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ChoccieMuffin
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 1849
Location: Guildford

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well done, Biggus, never doubted that you would!

WMMST was exceeding my target, and the group target, in my fundraising for Macmillan. To all BHF peeps who contributed, thank you so much, it makes a big difference.

I have finally regained control of my legs a week after the climb, but I was chuffed to have managed to get up and back down again under my own steam. (And the after party was brilliant, as you would expect.)

WMMS all week was the weather, and I was out on the bike (I love that bike!) every day. Need to get some new summer gloves though, mine have a split in them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

summerman wrote:
biggus wrote:
Passed my RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Test today and got a Gold. Cool Very Happy

congratulations mate well done.


Thanks Smile

ChoccieMuffin wrote:
Well done, Biggus, never doubted that you would!


2 Thumbs up

ChoccieMuffin wrote:
WMMST was exceeding my target, and the group target, in my fundraising for Macmillan. To all BHF peeps who contributed, thank you so much, it makes a big difference.

I have finally regained control of my legs a week after the climb, but I was chuffed to have managed to get up and back down again under my own steam. (And the after party was brilliant, as you would expect.)


Well done, quite the achievement for a non walker Smile

ChoccieMuffin wrote:
WMMS all week was the weather, and I was out on the bike (I love that bike!) every day. Need to get some new summer gloves though, mine have a split in them.


ventilation? Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WMMST... Nice free Fry up at The Propeller Café, Redhill Aerodrome c/o Doble Honda's Ride to Work event. Won't have to eat for a week now.... nom nom nom....
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My donation to HCMS and KIS who says kids put a stop to the fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgZCk7tMOYc
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
honda fatboy
Moto Crosser
Moto Crosser


Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 383
Location: a small dot in your mirrors

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Passed my RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Test today and got a Gold. Cool Very Happy


Nice one mate.

Congratulations.

HFB
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myself and Poshbird did an assessment ride last Saturday with KAM (Kent Advanced Motorcylists) with the aim of doing our IAM.

Had a good day with them and the ride assessment and de brief afterwards was interesting and good to have some feedback on our riding & ability.

Think we are both going to take the next step and work towards our IAM accreditation

(IAM is not everyone's cup of tea I know but at the end of the day I feel if it could help you be a safer rider and teach you to observe better etc then very worthwhile doing)

Peace
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HCMS
Slack Alice/Gay Martian
Slack Alice/Gay Martian


Joined: 01 Dec 2008
Posts: 3794
Location: Scratching head at Tusky's hairpin racing line

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
My donation to HCMS and KIS who says kids put a stop to the fun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgZCk7tMOYc


I've no idea how Colin is still alive. I met him and some friends about 10 years ago when I was driving round with long hair in a transit van. I gave him 1 more year at the most. Nutter.
_________________
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

100 Mile Cycle for Macmillan on 4th August 13. Please donate if you can!
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/PeterSnell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HCMS
Slack Alice/Gay Martian
Slack Alice/Gay Martian


Joined: 01 Dec 2008
Posts: 3794
Location: Scratching head at Tusky's hairpin racing line

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Passed my RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Test today and got a Gold. Cool Very Happy


V wrote:
Myself and Poshbird did an assessment ride last Saturday with KAM (Kent Advanced Motorcylists) with the aim of doing our IAM.


Sleepy







Well someone had to! Razz
_________________
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes. - Douglas Adams.

No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

100 Mile Cycle for Macmillan on 4th August 13. Please donate if you can!
http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/PeterSnell
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HCMS wrote:
biggus wrote:
Passed my RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Test today and got a Gold. Cool Very Happy


V wrote:
Myself and Poshbird did an assessment ride last Saturday with KAM (Kent Advanced Motorcylists) with the aim of doing our IAM.


Sleepy







Well someone had to! Razz


Giving you the finger

(that's twice in a week I've given you the finger. Three more times would make it a fist, but I gather you enjoy that kind of thing That's gay )
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Work finished, packing done and bike ready. Scotland here we come ! Very Happy
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ChoccieMuffin
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 1849
Location: Guildford

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First interview Monday last week, second interview today, was asked "so when can you start?" before I'd even left the room. About bleedin' time too! And Guildford to Chertsey is a very reasonable journey. Big grins all afternoon.

Got two other interviews at different companies arranged for later in the week too. Going to attend as things could still go wrong.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1269
Location: Pound Hill Crawley, West Sussex

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChoccieMuffin wrote:
First interview Monday last week, second interview today, was asked "so when can you start?" before I'd even left the room. About bleedin' time too! And Guildford to Chertsey is a very reasonable journey. Big grins all afternoon.

Got two other interviews at different companies arranged for later in the week too. Going to attend as things could still go wrong.


congratulations i hope all goes well.
_________________
The road to success is always under construction.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits He's lost?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
honda fatboy
Moto Crosser
Moto Crosser


Joined: 24 Aug 2007
Posts: 383
Location: a small dot in your mirrors

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote



Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

honda fatboy wrote:
biggus wrote:
Passed my RoSPA Advanced Motorcycle Test today and got a Gold. Cool Very Happy


Nice one mate.

Congratulations.

HFB


Cheers old bean Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

honda fatboy wrote:


Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Congrats chap. Very Happy
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very lovely the couple looked, scrubbed up well Very Happy

Congrats to HFB & Neenypoos Laughing

Somewhere I have the picture of HFB sporting the headpiece / band thingy from his bride Laughing
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1514, 1515, 1516 ... 1521, 1522, 1523  Next
Page 1515 of 1523

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group