BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Andrea Antonelli

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Biking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:03 am    Post subject: Andrea Antonelli Reply with quote

R.I.P.
thoughts go out to family and friends
Race control have questions to answer regarding allowing the race to go ahead in such conditions.

not to highlight the incident but the conditons
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJE-Ow6CmE
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Visibility was awful. R.I.P. indeed
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched some of the race, the conditions were a joke with only eleven riders still on their bikes in the race I watched.

Not sure why the clip said Moto GP, as it was a World Superbikes Race.

I had no idea that this had happened and turned the TV off as I thought the track was boring!

Sad news Sad
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Biking All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group