BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Attempted robbery at InMoto Croydon

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Attempted robbery at InMoto Croydon Reply with quote

Attempted robbery at InMoto Croydon. Someone must know who these workshy chav scum sucking parasites are... (although in Croydon that would be a needle in the haystack search..)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtdN5L0x5B4
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/localnews/9920232.CCTV_captures_brave_salesmen_fighting_off_motorbike_thieves/
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/localnews/9920232.CCTV_captures_brave_salesmen_fighting_off_motorbike_thieves/


applause Adrian Couzens and Paul Read
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tusky wrote:
biggus wrote:
http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/localnews/9920232.CCTV_captures_brave_salesmen_fighting_off_motorbike_thieves/


applause Adrian Couzens and Paul Read


AKA... Registered members on this 'ere forum...
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Tusky wrote:
biggus wrote:
http://www.croydonguardian.co.uk/news/localnews/9920232.CCTV_captures_brave_salesmen_fighting_off_motorbike_thieves/


applause Adrian Couzens and Paul Read


AKA... Registered members on this 'ere forum...


Best give a We're not worthy as well then Wink
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AdrianC
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 12 Sep 2012
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well done both the staff and general public.
vigilantes....i think not....hard working decent folk who have morals.

if everyone was like this low lifes would think twice about rioting .....fuck the police service ...let the hard working public loose on em i say
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Showing this and other clips of people fighting back on BBC on Monday http://www.bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2013/33/fight-back-britain.html
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
acid drop
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 08 Oct 2008
Posts: 210

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bit late posting this now it happened last year.
_________________
If it aint broke don't fix it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

acid drop wrote:
bit late posting this now it happened last year.


I guess some people are just born stupid Rolling Eyes next time read the post or cick the link Wink
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips.. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group