BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Things That Have P#@*ed Me Off Today
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
stupid employees at mcdonalds...and stupid me for not being a little more aware of what has been an on going procedure since forever.
walked out of a kitchen last night onto a restaurant lobby ...slip slip feet up head back "CRACK" head meets tiled floor ....plenty of the red stuff and guaranteed headache, precautionary ambulance as insisted by the restaurant manager ( who is shitting himself as no wet floor signs were used) high BP ( tell me something I didn't know lol) had the ambulance crew suggesting I attend a hospital .....no KO, no dizziness, no feeling of queasiness ambulance report says minor laceration , ....gracefully refused hospital on the promise that any ill feeling and I shall seek assistance at the local hospital asap.
Rookie mistake by me closing time means wet floors ..end of ...shouldn't need a firkin sign to tell me but a sign certainly would have been a reminder.
now awaiting impending headache and bump to bonce Confused


Ouch....

mmmmmm burgers.... Homer
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrE wrote:
stupid employees at mcdonalds...and stupid me for not being a little more aware of what has been an on going procedure since forever.
walked out of a kitchen last night onto a restaurant lobby ...slip slip feet up head back "CRACK" head meets tiled floor ....plenty of the red stuff and guaranteed headache, precautionary ambulance as insisted by the restaurant manager ( who is shitting himself as no wet floor signs were used) high BP ( tell me something I didn't know lol) had the ambulance crew suggesting I attend a hospital .....no KO, no dizziness, no feeling of queasiness ambulance report says minor laceration , ....gracefully refused hospital on the promise that any ill feeling and I shall seek assistance at the local hospital asap.
Rookie mistake by me closing time means wet floors ..end of ...shouldn't need a firkin sign to tell me but a sign certainly would have been a reminder.
now awaiting impending headache and bump to bonce Confused


Feck me.... and there was me thinking my adventures up the tree were dangerous Wink

Glad you're OK but you really should have gone to hospital..... Yeah yeah I know pot and kettle Laughing




biggus wrote:


mmmmmm burgers.... Homer


ABSOLUTELY..... as long as they're not Ryker's ones... Barf
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ouch, but lucky it wasn't anything of any use you hit eh Pete? Wink
Would you like a NetworkRail hard hat that is guaranteed to prevent all head injuries?

But seriously, you should've got yourself checked out. Hope you are OK and don't experience any nasty after effects!
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the kind words guys, after some neurophen and much needed sleep I awoke around midday yesterday ..no bump and no real headache to speak of , was a little fuzzy for a few hours but all appears normal now, so as Jimbo said lucky I landed on the least useful part of me Wink after a proper clean up the actual lacerations were firkin tiny considering the amount of blood there was, so I guess the worst I've done is rattle the one space invader I have as a brain cell ...who knows ...it may have knocked some sense into me ( I doubt it ...but ya never know)
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Flintstone
Del Boy Deer Hunter
Del Boy Deer Hunter


Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 3988
Location: .........in another world !

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took my GSR out today for possibly the last time before I sell it. Went to bury hill, then on to box. Shame I didn't bump into anyone, but I may pop up to box from time to time as I intend to buy a smaller bike (125 - 250cc) to nip to the shops and travel to work in the future in case my lungs get worse (some of the tubes in my lungs have collapsed).
_________________
It's all down to quality of life !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WPMOT. Spineless wankers who can't help but interfere in my life. Thank a bunch. And people wonder why I kept my Facebook profile very private?! Thanks for proving that I was right all along! what a w***er
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT. Spineless wankers who can't help but interfere in my life. Thank a bunch. And people wonder why I kept my Facebook profile very private?! Thanks for proving that I was right all along! what a w***er


I guess it depends how some people conduct their lives and how it impacts on others.....

Facebook is an open window into your life, personally I don't give a stuff who sees what on mine...... Just as well really Laughing
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tusky wrote:
biggus wrote:
WPMOT. Spineless wankers who can't help but interfere in my life. Thank a bunch. And people wonder why I kept my Facebook profile very private?! Thanks for proving that I was right all along! what a w***er


I guess it depends how some people conduct their lives and how it impacts on others.....

Facebook is an open window into your life, personally I don't give a stuff who sees what on mine...... Just as well really Laughing


I put something on there to see what would happen and I was right, sadly. Been left with no choice other than losing 40 odd 'friends' including members of my family. Nice how judgements are made based on one version of things hey. No doubt this post will be highlighted too Laughing .
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
boudicas
Kermit
Kermit


Joined: 26 Jul 2008
Posts: 2987
Location: Bletchingley, Surrey

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Tusky wrote:
biggus wrote:
WPMOT. Spineless wankers who can't help but interfere in my life. Thank a bunch. And people wonder why I kept my Facebook profile very private?! Thanks for proving that I was right all along! what a w***er


I guess it depends how some people conduct their lives and how it impacts on others.....

Facebook is an open window into your life, personally I don't give a stuff who sees what on mine...... Just as well really Laughing


I put something on there to see what would happen and I was right, sadly. Been left with no choice other than losing 40 odd 'friends' including members of my family. Nice how judgements are made based on one version of things hey. No doubt this post will be highlighted too Laughing .


Don't know what the hullabaloo is about unless some people are sensitive about rams attacking motorcycles. If anyone is willing to bin a friendship on half a story then they ain't worth having as friends. Whether or not they are family
_________________
Opinions are like assholes...... Ahhh Fcuk it - YOUR WRONG !!!

Read my Blog at www.mrboudicas.blogspot.co.uk

See my Videos and hear my rants at www.youtube.com/BoudicasUsefulStuff
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boudicas wrote:
biggus wrote:
Tusky wrote:
biggus wrote:
WPMOT. Spineless wankers who can't help but interfere in my life. Thank a bunch. And people wonder why I kept my Facebook profile very private?! Thanks for proving that I was right all along! what a w***er


I guess it depends how some people conduct their lives and how it impacts on others.....

Facebook is an open window into your life, personally I don't give a stuff who sees what on mine...... Just as well really Laughing


I put something on there to see what would happen and I was right, sadly. Been left with no choice other than losing 40 odd 'friends' including members of my family. Nice how judgements are made based on one version of things hey. No doubt this post will be highlighted too Laughing .


Don't know what the hullabaloo is about unless some people are sensitive about rams attacking motorcycles. If anyone is willing to bin a friendship on half a story then they ain't worth having as friends. Whether or not they are family


Quite. Just done with people interfering in my life. I was asked ages ago why I didn't do much on Facebook, this is exactly why. Still, saved me a heap on Christmas cards Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have to worry as I haven't got any "friends" Laughing .

As for interfering I just cannot understand the mindset. I only comment or offer advice on "personal" issues if I'm asked by the person/people involved. Even then I certainly wouldn't do it on Twitbook or whatever it's called these days.

I have enough trouble coping with my own issues!
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WPMOT. Spineless wankers who can't help but interfere in my life. Thank a bunch. And people wonder why I kept my Facebook profile very private?! Thanks for proving that I was right all along! what a w***er


cleared mine out years ago even family and frankly anyone on mine now that don't like anything I post can comment and back snipe to their hearts content cos I realised I have better things to do and there are far more serious events going on in the world to worry about than what narrow minded people think of me
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Athos
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 31 Oct 2004
Posts: 6038
Location: climbing out of a big black hole

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage wrote:
worry about than what narrow minded people think of me
I still think your a cnut Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Athos wrote:
Carnage wrote:
worry about than what narrow minded people think of me
I still think your a cnut Very Happy


you under estimate me then blue
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
bumble
Drag Racer
Drag Racer


Joined: 28 Apr 2011
Posts: 551
Location: tell you when i get there!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Totally given up trying to ride the bandit 1200,

Nearly landed on me several times now, having to question everywhere I park just in case theres any type of slope either side, I can only stand it upright off the sidestand if its on a flat surface! Embarrassed

way to heavy for me, back to drawing board for a good 2 up bike for me to take kids out on,

before you say it Duncan your bike is fantastic but for a second bike its way way out my price range!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumble wrote:
Totally given up trying to ride the bandit 1200,

Nearly landed on me several times now, having to question everywhere I park just in case theres any type of slope either side, I can only stand it upright off the sidestand if its on a flat surface! Embarrassed

way to heavy for me, back to drawing board for a good 2 up bike for me to take kids out on,

before you say it Duncan your bike is fantastic but for a second bike its way way out my price range!

Kawasaki ZRX 1100/1200 have a fairly low cut down seat as standard. And a great bike too. Smile
Green one on the right.

_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:

Kawasaki ZRX 1100/1200 have a fairly low cut down seat as standard. And a great bike too. Smile
Green one on the right.


Didn't stop 6ft+ HCMS from dropping his ZRX at the top of the Juan Pass Laughing
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 1513

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wpmot: "serious incident" car vs mc on the A23 south just past Hickstead this eve. Always makes me grateful that mine wasn't worse, and always hope that its not someone I know.... There but for the grace of god... Ride safe everyone.
_________________
An open mouth is a straight line to the mind.

Iím impressed, Iíve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Miss G wrote:
Wpmot: "serious incident" car vs mc on the A23 south just past Hickstead this eve. Always makes me grateful that mine wasn't worse, and always hope that its not someone I know.... There but for the grace of god... Ride safe everyone.

Crying or Very sad Hope rider is ok.
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Rook
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bumble wrote:
Totally given up trying to ride the bandit 1200,

Nearly landed on me several times now, having to question everywhere I park just in case theres any type of slope either side, I can only stand it upright off the sidestand if its on a flat surface! Embarrassed

way to heavy for me, back to drawing board for a good 2 up bike for me to take kids out on,

before you say it Duncan your bike is fantastic but for a second bike its way way out my price range!


BMW K1200S ? Wink
http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/album_pic.php?pic_id=10668
_________________
--------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tusky wrote:
biggus wrote:
WPMOT. Spineless wankers who can't help but interfere in my life. Thank a bunch. And people wonder why I kept my Facebook profile very private?! Thanks for proving that I was right all along! what a w***er


I guess it depends how some people conduct their lives and how it impacts on others.....

Facebook is an open window into your life, personally I don't give a stuff who sees what on mine...... Just as well really Laughing


Oh. And I reported your post containing my name in it under a pseudonym account. Grow up and/or grow a pair rather than hiding behind a keyboard. what a w***er
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Tusky wrote:
biggus wrote:
WPMOT. Spineless wankers who can't help but interfere in my life. Thank a bunch. And people wonder why I kept my Facebook profile very private?! Thanks for proving that I was right all along! what a w***er


I guess it depends how some people conduct their lives and how it impacts on others.....

Facebook is an open window into your life, personally I don't give a stuff who sees what on mine...... Just as well really Laughing


Oh. And I reported your post containing my name in it under a pseudonym account. Grow up and/or grow a pair rather than hiding behind a keyboard. what a w***er


I am sure Ola's friends will be distraught if and when her account is closed down Rolling Eyes Laughing

Regarding the term spineless wanker, I think you need to look a little closer to home to appreciate that sentiment!

I have no doubt that the 40 odd other friends and family that you deleted for no real reason that I know of, would also feel the same way. At least have the decency to say why you did it!

That is all I have to say on the matter..... Sad
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F*ck me ((please - anyone) 40 friends and family to delete!
I've never had 40 friends, got about 4000 family though, none of whom I would want to converse with by any form of communication! Twisted Evil
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tusky wrote:
biggus wrote:
Tusky wrote:
biggus wrote:
WPMOT. Spinless wankers who can't help but interfere in my life. Thank a bunch. And people wonder why I kept my Facebook profile very private?! Thanks for proving that I was right all along! what a w***er


I guess it depends how some people conduct their lives and how it impacts on others.....

Facebook is an open window into your life, personally I don't give a stuff who sees what on mine...... Just as well really Laughing


Oh. And I reported your post containing my name in it under a pseudonym account. Grow up and/or grow a pair rather than hiding behind a keyboard. what a w***er


I am sure Ola's friends will be distraught if and when her account is closed down Rolling Eyes Laughing

Regarding the term spineless wanker, I think you need to look a little closer to home to appreciate that sentiment!

I have no doubt that the 40 odd other friends and family that you deleted for no real reason that I know of, would also feel the same way. At least have the decency to say why you did it!


I don't have to explain myself to anyone. Least of all you. You could have asked me why. But instead you posted something slanderous about me. I am not without spine and would quite happily discuss this face to face. But you'd probably cry off and send the wife. Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
But you'd probably cry off and send the wife. Laughing


Tusky or Madam? Tusky or Madam? Tusky or Madam?
It's got to be Tusky Laughing
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1100, 1101, 1102, 1103, 1104  Next
Page 1101 of 1104

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group