BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So whats made you smile today??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1517, 1518, 1519 ... 1521, 1522, 1523  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tusky wrote:
Taz wrote:
is everyone getting old or sensible?


Yes old and no Speccy

Ditto Laughing
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flying to Barcelona tomorrow for a weekend with the lads... Guinness it's going to be messy!
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

At Moto GP Silverstone this weekend SmileSmileSmile
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
At Moto GP Silverstone this weekend SmileSmileSmile


Looks to be nice weather for it too. Wish it went back to Donnington though....
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 971
Location: Sidcup, Kent

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Taz wrote:
At Moto GP Silverstone this weekend SmileSmileSmile


Looks to be nice weather for it too. Wish it went back to Donnington though....


Wish there could be two British rounds....
_________________
Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NAPA121 wrote:
biggus wrote:
Taz wrote:
At Moto GP Silverstone this weekend SmileSmileSmile


Looks to be nice weather for it too. Wish it went back to Donnington though....


Wish there could be two British rounds....


I would vote for Oulton Park Cool
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WMMST: 20 year anniversary celebrations/stag do with my old uni mates in Barcelona, there was much Guinness Mart and a few Flasher marvellous Very Happy

Back to work now though boo... Sleepy
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3


Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 14655

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
NAPA121 wrote:
biggus wrote:
Taz wrote:
At Moto GP Silverstone this weekend SmileSmileSmile


Looks to be nice weather for it too. Wish it went back to Donnington though....


Wish there could be two British rounds....


I would vote for Oulton Park Cool


I would too, but the track isn't wide enough for GP
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wivvy's dad wrote:
biggus wrote:
NAPA121 wrote:
biggus wrote:
Taz wrote:
At Moto GP Silverstone this weekend SmileSmileSmile


Looks to be nice weather for it too. Wish it went back to Donnington though....


Wish there could be two British rounds....


I would vote for Oulton Park Cool


I would too, but the track isn't wide enough for GP


Yeah I know, shame though. It would probably ruin it if it were widened anyway.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My 4000th post !! Very Happy Jam dancing
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listening to Judie Tzuke and realising, again, that I absolutely LOVE her.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
My 4000th post !! Very Happy Jam dancing


Post Whore
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Post Whore

Says the man who's posted 31 500 times (or will!)
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
biggus wrote:
Post Whore

Says the man who's posted 31 500 times (or will!)


Have now Razz Very Happy
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Over 100 vehicle pile up and as of yet no fatalities, don't fancy being the one(s) at the front that caused it though.
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
Over 100 vehicle pile up and as of yet no fatalities, don't fancy being the one(s) at the front that caused it though.


and yet people will still drive too close to the vehicle in front... whilst updating their facebook status, tweeting, instagramming, eating, drinking, doing their hair, shaving, changing cd's, smoking etc
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SkinnyHulk
"Brokeback"



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 575
Location: Breathing down your neck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Taz wrote:
Over 100 vehicle pile up and as of yet no fatalities, don't fancy being the one(s) at the front that caused it though.


and yet people will still drive too close to the vehicle in front... whilst updating their facebook status, tweeting, instagramming, eating, drinking, doing their hair, shaving, changing cd's, smoking etc


This exactly, I was just watching it on the news, they had some film footage that some people had taken, the viewing distance was roughly 15-20yards, so people yet again were driving too fast for the conditions, also according to witnesses, many didn't have their lights on.

How nobody was killed genuinely surprises me. I also find this quite ironic considering the new rules on tailgating and dodgy driving came in not so long ago. I bet the No win No fee lawyers are cumming in their pants today. They will be all over this getting their greasy claws dirty.
_________________
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Off to see Stephen Lynch tonight. He's such a wrong un Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"you cannot make another search so soon after your last; please try again in a short while"

POS Smile
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its the weekend ........No work for six days !!! Woot!
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
Its the weekend ........No work for six days !!! Woot!


Giving you the finger
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This MMST .....proudest fella on earth right now


_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr and Mrs Jack and Keri Wisdom

_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage wrote:
proudest fella on earth right now

And well you must be.

Congratulations to them both.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A great impromptu end-of-season ride out with my old mate Bob, and meeting Matt at Finchingfield and the run back.

That's me done for a while, having my BAHA bolt fitted Friday so no crash hat for a few weeks.

I've had a great year. Roll on the next one.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1517, 1518, 1519 ... 1521, 1522, 1523  Next
Page 1518 of 1523

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group