BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

So whats made you smile today??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1518, 1519, 1520, 1521, 1522, 1523  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
A great impromptu end-of-season ride out with my old mate Bob, and meeting Matt at Finchingfield and the run back.

That's me done for a while, having my BAHA bolt fitted Friday so no crash hat for a few weeks.

I've had a great year. Roll on the next one.


good luck with HAHA bolt Wink
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage wrote:
This MMST .....proudest fella on earth right now



Congrats Pete - day to remember.
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
A great impromptu end-of-season ride out with my old mate Bob, and meeting Matt at Finchingfield and the run back.

That's me done for a while, having my BAHA bolt fitted Friday so no crash hat for a few weeks.

I've had a great year. Roll on the next one.



Bit of a damp start but dried out nicely later - really nice to bump into Matt at Finchingfield - nice bike mate - good route and enjoyed the blast back to the tunnel.

Lots of luck with the op Jim - let us know if they find anything when they look inside your head - my money is on a bit of a void.
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1269
Location: Pound Hill Crawley, West Sussex

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carnage wrote:
This MMST .....proudest fella on earth right now


Lovely photo Bro, Nice And little one Smile.
Many congratulations to the couple, we wish them both many years of happyness and love.
C&R.
_________________
The road to success is always under construction.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits He's lost?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote


_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Windy
Just call me Janice...
Just call me Janice...


Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 4145
Location: Up norff

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm smiling as my Dad told me he's off to Rockingham on Sunday to drive an Audi s7 for the day! He's over the moon and was invited by their local dealer. I'm dead jealous.
_________________
Mini Cooper S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjabob wrote:
Lots of luck with the op Jim - let us know if they find anything when they look inside your head - my money is on a bit of a void.

Well, op was last Friday and all went well. I went to outpatients on Tuesday and they couldn't believe I only had it done a few days before!

As to finding anything, the surgeon told me they heard a hissing sound as the drill bit went through, and a load of hot air escaped.

Now there really isn't anything in there Razz
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 5854
Location: Looking for a + 10 @ Rising :-0

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
ninjabob wrote:
Lots of luck with the op Jim - let us know if they find anything when they look inside your head - my money is on a bit of a void.

Well, op was last Friday and all went well. I went to outpatients on Tuesday and they couldn't believe I only had it done a few days before!

As to finding anything, the surgeon told me they heard a hissing sound as the drill bit went through, and a load of hot air escaped.

Now there really isn't anything in there Razz


Good news Jimbo ... 2 Thumbs up
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WMMST: Selling my Firestorm for 50% more than I paid for it 7 years ago. Laughing Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WMMST: Selling my Firestorm for 50% more than I paid for it 7 years ago. Laughing Smile


150 - you did do well Laughing
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjabob wrote:
biggus wrote:
WMMST: Selling my Firestorm for 50% more than I paid for it 7 years ago. Laughing Smile


150 - you did do well Laughing


Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just over 2 weeks since my op and all healed. Discharged from weekly visits to St Thomas' Hospital which are normally required for 4-6 weeks!!!

Next stop the audiologist for fitting of my new "ear". Laughing
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
Just over 2 weeks since my op and all healed. Discharged from weekly visits to St Thomas' Hospital which are normally required for 4-6 weeks!!!

Next stop the audiologist for fitting of my new "ear". Laughing


Yeah but your still a cantankerous bbc license paying git Laughing Wink
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
JimBo wrote:
Just over 2 weeks since my op and all healed. Discharged from weekly visits to St Thomas' Hospital which are normally required for 4-6 weeks!!!

Next stop the audiologist for fitting of my new "ear". Laughing


Yeah but your still a cantankerous bbc license paying git Laughing Wink

You're so sweet sometimes I could shag you! Air Kiss
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what?
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
Loco wrote:
JimBo wrote:
Just over 2 weeks since my op and all healed. Discharged from weekly visits to St Thomas' Hospital which are normally required for 4-6 weeks!!!

Next stop the audiologist for fitting of my new "ear". Laughing


Yeah but your still a cantankerous bbc license paying git Laughing Wink

You're so sweet sometimes I could shag you! Air Kiss


A worrying developement - the drill must have slipped - did the consultant warn the wife about personality changes?
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
Loco wrote:
JimBo wrote:
Just over 2 weeks since my op and all healed. Discharged from weekly visits to St Thomas' Hospital which are normally required for 4-6 weeks!!!

Next stop the audiologist for fitting of my new "ear". Laughing


Yeah but your still a cantankerous bbc license paying git Laughing Wink

You're so sweet sometimes I could shag you! Air Kiss


**Shudders**
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjabob wrote:
did the consultant warn the wife about personality changes?

What personality changes sweetie Wink ?
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Athos
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 31 Oct 2004
Posts: 6038
Location: climbing out of a big black hole

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
Just over 2 weeks since my op and all healed. Discharged from weekly visits to St Thomas' Hospital which are normally required for 4-6 weeks!!!

Next stop the audiologist for fitting of my new "ear". Laughing
ey whats that noise Very Happy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WMMST 2013 Street Triple loan bike Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
WMMST 2013 Street Triple loan bike Smile
]
you only just sold one Shocked
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading through some of the old handbags..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
Reading through some of the old handbags..... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

It was all I could do to read them the first time Rolling Eyes .
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Windy
Just call me Janice...
Just call me Janice...


Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 4145
Location: Up norff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not too bad a cook but tonight was a bit of a disaster. I've made a traditional rice pudding before and they're normally quite good. Not tonight! It was a case of one slice or two! mr windy said it would've made great tile grout and adhesive!
_________________
Mini Cooper S
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love rice pudding, but rice cake is going a bit far Windy Laughing .
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 1518, 1519, 1520, 1521, 1522, 1523  Next
Page 1519 of 1523

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group