BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Undertake

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Biking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 2:40 pm    Post subject: Undertake Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr-qsKFwXyc

Language NSFW.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing

I love the 'indistinguishable Yorkshire pleasantries'
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Nuclear Red
Speedway Rider
Speedway Rider


Joined: 07 Mar 2008
Posts: 519

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He had good rear vision just didn't expect such a dangerous move.
She was lucky to keep her wing mirrors.

What is it about vehicles that turn humans into assholes?

If you walk through Victoria Station of a morning tens of thousand s of people negotiate their way around with no conflicts (or road markings)
_________________
Blue smoke and a ring ding ding
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd beg to differ on the last comment, it's like Shaun of the dead! Too many texting and not paying attention, bit like drivers really Smile
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Biking All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group