BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Motorcycle Market research 06/03/14

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:28 pm    Post subject: Motorcycle Market research 06/03/14 Reply with quote

Thursday 6th March, Central London, W1, 7pm, 2 hours 100

Male/Female
Age 20 - 60 years
Middle Class with Cowling bike owners bought from new later than 2009, following models only:

Yamaha XJ6 Diversion
Yamaha XJ6 Diversion F
Honda CBR600F (NOT CBR600RR)
Honda CBR500R
Suzuki GSX-650F

Must be the owner and main driver (at least 50% of the time) and the decision maker

Must have a valid licence for motorbikes

Must be able to bring the original V5 document with them to the focus group

Must be planning to purchase a new bike of the same category again and are open to considering ALL of the following makes:

Yamaha, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Ducati & Triumph

PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE EMPLOYED IN THE MANUFACTURING, SALES OR REPAIR OF MOTORBIKES EITHER NOW OR IN THE PAST

To apply please supply ALL of the following information:

Name
Age
Mobile No.
Make and model of your Motorbike
When purchased (Must have been from new AFTER 2009)
Registration Number
Your Occupation

Contact lorna bennett: lornaresearch@googlemail.com

I've done their groups before they are legit Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bah, they are always so divisive! (Not a play on the diversion)

Why not people who have a 2005 hooligan bike (who can't ride like hooligans? Laughing )
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People over 60 don't have opinions then?
Oh yes we f*ck*ng do! Twisted Evil

Ain't got one of those 'orrrible bikes anyway. Hump
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BarryH
Cabbage club member #1
Cabbage club member #1


Joined: 25 Jun 2004
Posts: 7579

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Must be the owner and main driver (at least 50% of the time) and the decision maker "

ie, not under the thumb and have a pair of bollocks in your pants......
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BarryH wrote:
"Must be the owner and main driver (at least 50% of the time) and the decision maker "

ie, not under the thumb and have a pair of bollocks in your pants......


Laughing rolling on the floor laughing
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips.. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group