BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Moriwaki Bike
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waki.

Just a thought about your seat/Peg dillema... hows about making an aluminium seat cowl to make it a single seat?
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Waki.

Just a thought about your seat/Peg dillema... hows about making an aluminium seat cowl to make it a single seat?


See what you're getting at Duncan , but going for the 'Eddie Lawson' cut down style. Pain in the butt having to add pegs but better safe than sorry....and a wasted trip.
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Getting there Very Happy Hope to have it ready to run over the holidays. Then, all being well i'll sort out the paint and dash.




_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally had a chance to fire up the bike, and happy to report all is well...no leaks or knocks. Great to hear the engine running for the first time in nearly four years. Just cutting back and re polishing the paint to refresh the finish and then get the MOT sorted. Hopefully all done in a week or two. bop2



_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2645
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looking good matey...






_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

a superb rebuild ...nice one Cool
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group