BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Market research - Novice Motorcyclists

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips..
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:20 pm    Post subject: Market research - Novice Motorcyclists Reply with quote

By Thursday 7th August 3-4 hours 100
Novice motorbike riders intending to purchase first bike
Male/female aged 35+ years
Must be pro-active go-getters and generally successful people
During the interview you will visit a showroom, go online and should be able to say what motorbike you intend to purchase
You must be prepared to be filmed
You must have passed your driving test and qualified to ride a bike
You must be serious about looking for your first motorbike to purchase
You must also:
Want a bike for aspirational reasons (freedom, new identity, gift to yourself for your hard work/success in life)
Not be interested in the tech side of the bike more interested about how the bike will make you feel
Feel apprehensive about the size/handling of bike etc and need professional guidance
Feel there are quite a lot of barriers to purchase i.e. the specs that are supposed to be best for you, where to look for advice, who to talk to and not feel you are out of your depth etc
TO APPLY TO TAKE PART PLEASE SUPPLY:

Name
Age
Mobile number
Date you passed your driving test (for motorbike)
When intending to purchase a motorbike
When available to take part (3-4 hours during the day/early evening)

contact lorna bennett <lornaresearch@googlemail.com>;

Lorna is legit, I've done focus groups and research for her firm before
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Bits and snips.. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group