BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black Mamba Gloves

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Product Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1427

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:29 pm    Post subject: Black Mamba Gloves Reply with quote

http://www.blackmambagloves.co.uk/

bought a box of 100 of these and ....well im astounded ....ive tried all kinds of surgical and latex gloves but find they are either too flimsy or melt at the first sight of petrol or oil, but these bad boys do exactly what they say on the box, these are a nitrile glove with what they refer to as tactile grip ...i found that even when handling oily parts these gloves even improved grip over bare hands, they have little if no effect when handling small parts if you have the right size glove ( mine were large and fit comfortably snug without cutting off circulation) sweaty hands was drastically reduced compared to latex gloves and getting them on and off was far easier than latex gloves.
Have been doing a lot of carb work lately with many adjustments requiring test runs under load then back again to make further adjustments, the gloves stood up to being removed and re-used time and time again, i was not shy in exposing them to oil, petrol, cooling fluids and some sharp edges abuse ....they didnt fail to impress. so if you do like to keep hands clean and free from gorund in dirt ...give em a shot..
18 for a box of 100 ...thats 36p per pair .....how much does it cost for 50 dollops of industrial hand cleaner that doesnt really get the ground in stuff off?
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good timing.... just as my box of blue nitrile are coming to an end... Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1427

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st box still going strong....even after 2 pan stripdowns and rebuilds Very Happy
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Product Reviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group