BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTF

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bloggsy
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 05 Feb 2016
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:24 pm    Post subject: WTF Reply with quote

Where is everyone? this appears to be a great site, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1stGarry
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 23 Jul 2004
Posts: 2533
Location: bottom of England (well Worthing actually)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're about 5 years too late to the party!
There are still a few about, take a look at the ride planned for the weekend, and meet up with some of these folks on this forum. Very Happy
_________________
Adventure before dementia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1stGarry wrote:
You're about 5 years too late to the party!
There are still a few about, take a look at the ride planned for the weekend, and meet up with some of these folks on this forum. Very Happy


I'm with

I haven't been really about much for a while, personal shite that I won't bore anyone with. Hopefully I'll be able to get this place updated etc, or maybe just flog it Razz
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2646
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:36 pm    Post subject: Re: WTF Reply with quote

bloggsy wrote:
Where is everyone this appears to be a great site, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all.


You too!
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost


Last edited by Loco on Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1431

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: WTF Reply with quote

bloggsy wrote:
Where is everyone this appears to be a great site, and I'm looking forward to meeting you all.


Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Flintstone
Del Boy Deer Hunter
Del Boy Deer Hunter


Joined: 25 Nov 2004
Posts: 3988
Location: .........in another world !

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Six of us were last seen on the side of the A24 ! Pan rider


Or there were two of us at box last sunday ! Laughing
_________________
It's all down to quality of life !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group