BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bandit6rider
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 15 Feb 2016
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:10 am    Post subject: Hello Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
I'm 20 years old riding a bandit 600 I rebuilt last year, just for another few months until I can get my unrestricted licence.

Also, I run the social media accounts for LDMotorcycles.co.uk (not here to plug the website), but any enquiries about gear from there let me know and I will keep everyone up to date with competitions they run and discounts.

Hopefully will find my unrestricted bike on here when I am ready to buy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello & Welcome
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2644
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello Reply with quote

bandit6rider wrote:
Hi Guys,
I'm 20 years old riding a bandit 600 I rebuilt last year, just for another few months until I can get my unrestricted licence.

Also, I run the social media accounts for LDMotorcycles.co.uk (not here to plug the website), but any enquiries about gear from there let me know and I will keep everyone up to date with competitions they run and discounts.

Hopefully will find my unrestricted bike on here when I am ready to buy.


Laughing Nicely worded for Shamless Plug none the less welcome along.
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group