BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1999 ST1100 Pan European

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 12:39 pm    Post subject: 1999 ST1100 Pan European Reply with quote

The time has come for me to part company with my 1999 Honda ST1100 Pan European. I'm simply not using her enough to justify keeping her. European breakdown cover starts to get a bit of a pain in the arse on older bikes too.

63,000 miles on the clock. Engine was changed at 48,000 miles as the original suffered a cracked block. The replacement engine had a new cambelt fitted at the time the engine was replaced (16k mile engine apparently) and valve clearances were also checked and well within spec. All coolant hoses were renewed at the time of engine swap.

Oil changed every 4,000 miles or 12 months regardless of mileage.

Colour "Wine Red" I think they call it....

Comes with large E46 Givi Monolock Top Box with backrest

A complete spare engine (with a blown head gasket), box of miscellaneous spares engine and other spares.

Good bits:
New 2 years ago taper roller head race bearings.
Recent battery.
Tyres are worn, but legal. Metzeller Z6
Stainless steel tail pipes
Recent Delkovic headers and collector
Ram Mount on Clutch bar Clamp
Tom Tom Rider 2/Urban charging wire, fed from the switched accessory outlet
MoT'd in April 2016 so about 11 months remaining
Half a tank of UL95...

Not so good bits:
As it hasn't been used so much the carbs could do with being ultrasonically cleaned. I don't have the time at the moment to do this.

A few scuffs, cracks and marks on the fairings and some corrosion.

ABS light does not go out, the linked brakes are still excellent and have recently had new pads.

1,000, no offers & no tyre kickers.

Located in Godstone, M25, Jct 6

07734 819559
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2644
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You not running with SERV no more?
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
You not running with SERV no more?


I am... but I've had one of their bikes for a good while.
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

on Ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/112062495390
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group