BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Touring Section

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Site ideas
View previous topic :: View next topic  

vote for touring section
Good Idea - Yes
82%
 82%  [ 14 ]
N0 - Don't want pipe and slipper types on here
17%
 17%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 17

Author Message
GT
Expert CnutCnut
Expert CnutCnut


Joined: 15 Jun 2006
Posts: 5099
Location: Probably in ya mirror if you bothered to look!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Touring Section Reply with quote

How about a touring section in addition to the events and runs.

I have organised a trip for ten blokes around france in June and am happy to share the route on my return along with links for the hotel chains etc etc as well as guides on what to take and a printable checklist for the day before you leave and are packing your bits and pieces, it is so easy to miss an item, sorry can't resist, like Slappy and his passport Laughing

The lists can be a sticky for day trips, weekends, week or two weeks etc

I think this could add another dimension to the site and attract more variants of riders and bikes.

Would also ensure that things like Tusky's Alps trip does not get lost in amongst the day to day events and runs!!!!

Poll is going to run for Seven Days i have spoken with Biggus re this so let us know your opinions.
_________________
Speed Limits are Minimums and remember Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one Smile

(\__/)
(='.'=)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
GSEX-SLAPPY
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ffs wasnt like i was late cos of it ...just made the ride to the meet all the more fun Laughing
Back to top
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Touring Section Reply with quote

matttherat wrote:
Poll is going to run for Seven Days


Is 7 days up yet? Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 10928

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AJ
©Gok Wan
©Gok Wan


Joined: 26 Mar 2005
Posts: 15669
Location: The Home Office

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Err what do you do here - I vote for everyone else to do my stuff for me and arrive on time.
_________________
If the phone doesnít ring, itís me...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GT
Expert CnutCnut
Expert CnutCnut


Joined: 15 Jun 2006
Posts: 5099
Location: Probably in ya mirror if you bothered to look!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Touring Section Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
matttherat wrote:
Poll is going to run for Seven Days


Is 7 days up yet? Smile


Well the answer appears to be a resounding yes - you gonna add it then fella!
_________________
Speed Limits are Minimums and remember Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one Smile

(\__/)
(='.'=)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup.... added Razz
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The Mouse
Forum Ferry Spotter
Forum Ferry Spotter


Joined: 04 Dec 2006
Posts: 4904

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it going to be as popular as the 'legal advice' section























































Hide behind sofa
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3


Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 14655

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...meeeeeeooooowwwwwwwww






Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Site ideas All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group