BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Check Table

 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Touring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
GT
Expert CnutCnut
Expert CnutCnut


Joined: 15 Jun 2006
Posts: 5099
Location: Probably in ya mirror if you bothered to look!

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:30 pm    Post subject: Check Table Reply with quote

You may want to cut and paste this into a word document and print it off to make sure you don't forget anything.

No Item X
1 Passport
2 European Health Insurance Card
3 Driving Licence (both parts if a photo card type)
4 Certificate of Insurance/Green Card
5 V5 (Logbook)
6 European Breakdown Cover Telephone number and policy number
7 Travel Insurance Contact Numbers/Policy number/Paperwork
8 Eurotunnel Booking Reference and the Card You Paid it With
9 Euros and Credit/Debit Card
10 Mobile Phone and Charger
11 Travel Adaptor
12 Sat Nav and Charger
13 First Aid Kit
14 Paracetemol, Antihistamines, Antiseptic cream and Diarrhoea Tablets
15 Sun Cream/Lip Balm
16 Shower/Shaving/Toothbrush Kit
17 Waterproofs
18 Spare Gloves
19 Neck Warmer
20 Sunglasses/Tinted Visor
21 Visor Cleaning stuff
22 Spare Ear Plugs
23 Bike Manual
24 Tool Kit/Wheel Removal Adaptors
25 Puncture repair kit
26 Spare Bulbs
27 Security Chain & Disc Lock
28 Spare set of keys
29 GB sticker (unless EU number plate)
30 Spare Credit/Debit Card
31 Camera & Batteries
32 Socks, Pants, Tops, Trousers & Shoes
33 Leak proof bottle
34 Camelbak
35 Split Link
36 Hi vis vest (required in France and some other EU countries)
37 Warning triangle (car only usually)
37 Road Vignette - Needed in Austria and Switzerland
38 Engine oil (1-2 Litre for BMWs with under 10k on the clock)
39 Chain Lube
40 Swimwear and small towel
41 Paper Maps
42 Laptop / netbook and charger (useful for evenings spent looking at routes)
43 Companions mobile numbers and next of kin list/insurance breakdown details for all
44 travel books/language phrase books
45 FRANCE - Disposable breathalyser kit - Yes, seriously it's "le law". http://www.iam.org.uk/news/latest-news/997-from-july-motorcyclists-as-well-as-drivers-must-carry-breathalyser-in-france
46 Duct Tape & Cable Ties - essentials for emergency repairs!
_________________
Speed Limits are Minimums and remember Opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one Smile

(\__/)
(='.'=)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

updated with new French Breathalyser requirement...
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated with Duct Tape & Cable ties
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Touring All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group