BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
keith
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 05 Jul 2009
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Just wanted to say hello, back again after a long while. so... hi everyone. Smile
_________________
www.klawrence-plastering.co.uk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waving still enjoying the speed triple? Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
keith
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 05 Jul 2009
Posts: 239

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm loving the speed triple Biggus, Have you still got the street triple ? Cool
_________________
www.klawrence-plastering.co.uk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keith wrote:
I'm loving the speed triple Biggus, Have you still got the street triple ? Cool


indeed I have... wants new boots soon though Sad
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Tiny
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 10 Dec 2004
Posts: 2519
Location: God's Right Hand

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Waving
_________________
I'd rather have a full bottle infront of me, than a full frontal Lobotomy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Roughie
Martini Model
Martini Model


Joined: 10 Oct 2004
Posts: 10558
Location: 175lbs down and counting

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello .. from another that pops in from time to time
_________________

[url=http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Roughiediamond]Click Here to find Roughie on Facebook [/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
motogp
CBT'er
CBT'er


Joined: 18 May 2008
Posts: 135
Location: Banditali's planet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello & Welcome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Herrow!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3


Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 14655

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roughie wrote:
hello .. from another that pops in from time to time


Do you ever pop out?


Laughing behind hand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group