BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Shark Speed-R

View previous topic :: View next topic  
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:22 pm    Post subject: Shark Speed-R Reply with quote

Decided to buy myself a new lid today and purchased a, new for 2012, Shark Speed-R helmet.

Designed for use mainly on naked or streetfighter style bikes and comes with internal sun visor and removable panels to help when wearing glasses. I like the fact that the chin bar is closer, unlike my AGV Stealth, and also has a nose shield and a neat cover below the chin.
Look forward to testing it out on the bike and will report back with views on noise levels etc.
More details....
http://www.helmetcity.co.uk/Shark-Speed-R-Sauer-KAR_A127Q3.aspx
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.......pretty impressed so far. Noise levels are lower than my old AGV, in fact as soon as the visor is closed, general noise is reduced noticably. Fits closer to my face, which i prefer where as the AGV chin bar, being further out, would always catch my shoulder when doing life savers.
Removed the panel that fits under the chin because, although it would prevent draughts, i couldn't take the helmet off without wiping my nose on it Rolling Eyes The thought of being out in the cold (with a cold) with a drippy nose being wiped every time i removed the helmet..........YUK !!
The in-built sun visor is good though. Has been handy when out riding in changable weather. Managed up 'til now without one but useful none the less. Haven't used the vents yet but hopefully as things warm up i'll get the chance to try them out.
So all in all i'm pleased with the new Shark. Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Product Reviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: