BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lucky 7's R1

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 10928

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Lucky 7's R1 Reply with quote

he asked me to post these up as he hasn't quite got the hang of this computery witchcraft!





Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

full yoshi or slip ons? Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Sharky
TT Racer
TT Racer


Joined: 06 Dec 2009
Posts: 1163
Location: At bloody work probably!

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
he hasn't quite got the hang of this computery witchcraft!


Probably something to do with his age Laughing

Bike looks clean though Wink
_________________
Not man enough for an R1....... FZ1's are cooler anyway Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lucky7
Learner
Learner


Joined: 13 Aug 2011
Posts: 60
Location: Surrey

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3/4 yoshi Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Lucky 7's R1 Reply with quote



Aww, his 'n' his matching Laughing

Nice Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 10928

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mine goes faster Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lucky7
Learner
Learner


Joined: 13 Aug 2011
Posts: 60
Location: Surrey

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It dont look that fast in my mirror :p
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 10928

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

your imagination is running wild again i see!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lucky7
Learner
Learner


Joined: 13 Aug 2011
Posts: 60
Location: Surrey

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol!! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Road Runner
TT Racer
TT Racer


Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 1112
Location: South Coasters

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R1 Owners Rolling Eyes
_________________
Still fixing bloody motorbikes for my sins !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Road Runner wrote:
R1 Owners Rolling Eyes

rolling on the floor laughing
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Lucky 7's R1 Reply with quote

nosnowking wrote:


Aww, his 'n' his matching Laughing

Nice Cool


you can tell by the banter its a fine bromance Wink
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group