BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Patriotic Pan

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:52 pm    Post subject: Patriotic Pan Reply with quote

Jubilee ready... Razz


_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Patriotic Pan Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Jubilee ready... Razz



So you don't intend on going over 20 for the next week or so!?
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Patriotic Pan Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
biggus wrote:
Jubilee ready... Razz



So you don't intend on going over 20 for the next week or so!?


They stayed on all of yesterday Razz
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so you was causing the hold ups on the motorways
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
so you was causing the hold ups on the motorways


Shake that booty Razz
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

they'll be in tatters like the rest of the country before the end of the week if your using the pan every day Laughing .....but good on ya dunc for flying the flag 2 Thumbs up
bet half the folk bitching about the olympics are giving it large about being british an flyin the flag for the jubilee .......hmmm government declares a bank holiday .....wonder whos paying for that .....and all the other celebrations....oh yeah thatll be us the tax payer. sorry but its hypocrisy of the highest order ........rule britania god save the queen and the rest of the world.....welcome to england enjoy our hospitality our country and the presentation we display on for the olympics. Very Happy
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Matty
Cant keep it up!
Cant keep it up!


Joined: 25 Mar 2004
Posts: 3547
Location: Peacehaven, somewhere between the mad house and my bike!

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pffft, its not valid unless they are stood upright! Razz Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Matty wrote:
Pffft, its not valid unless they are stood upright! Razz Wink
no your thinking of a semi lob on
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group