BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nah then....

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dee Woffaz
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Nah then.... Reply with quote

Hi Im new to this forum, just like to say hello.
South London based(even though the post code says SE)
I may have met some of you before in Passing, so if you see a bird on a back 999 give me a nod & hopefully i will get to ride out with you guys soon.

Dee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello & Welcome Smile

I have chums in SE25 & SE23 who I go for drinkie-poos with
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Dee Woffaz
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 10 Jun 2012
Posts: 4

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly my neck of the woods. Usual friday night

Dee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings from an ex SE20
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taz wrote:
Greetings from an ex SE20


South East Dulwich don'tcha know... not Péngé Wink
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1269
Location: Pound Hill Crawley, West Sussex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and Welcome
_________________
The road to success is always under construction.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits He's lost?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Alan955
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 25 Apr 2010
Posts: 184
Location: Boxhill

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dee.. Hi... Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jontimson
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 07 Jun 2012
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dee, Welcome I am also new to this Forum
_________________
Unix is user friendly - it's just picky about it's friends
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the BHF Dee. Smile
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Lucky7
Learner
Learner


Joined: 13 Aug 2011
Posts: 60
Location: Surrey

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi and Welcome
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Windy
Just call me Janice...
Just call me Janice...


Joined: 19 Apr 2005
Posts: 4145
Location: Greenhithe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome from a former SE9-er!
_________________
A3
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
Taz wrote:
Greetings from an ex SE20


South East Dulwich don'tcha know... not Péngé Wink


Yes I knooooow I was SE27 for a while too
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group