BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My new Street Triple R

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: My new Street Triple R Reply with quote


_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
wivvy's dad
Cabbage club member #3
Cabbage club member #3


Joined: 13 Apr 2005
Posts: 14655

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly IS the sound of jealousy..........



Gizza go mistah
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Road Runner
TT Racer
TT Racer


Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 1112
Location: South Coasters

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A very nice bike !! have fun mate
_________________
Still fixing bloody motorbikes for my sins !
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, very nice Dunc. Enjoy.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wivvy's dad wrote:
Gizza go mistah


With pleasure. Smile

Road Runner wrote:
A very nice bike !! have fun mate


Cheers... all good so far. The better suspension on the R really shows in the wet, looking forward to taking it on track at some point Cool

JimBo wrote:
Yes, very nice Dunc. Enjoy.


Thank you, I fully intend to Very Happy
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bacon
bacon© Lil Mush
bacon© Lil Mush


Joined: 04 Jul 2009
Posts: 1637
Location: "In a microclimate"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice bike mate, i'll swap it for a Chain tool and a snapon torque wrench, might throw in a chicken as well Laughing Wink
_________________
Comfortably Numb

WooHoo, feck you job centre...I'm offski?

"One man can't make a riot, a one man riot is a tantrum"!

R.I.P Marco Simoncelli
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bacon wrote:
Nice bike mate, i'll swap it for a Chain tool and a snapon torque wrench, might throw in a chicken as well Laughing Wink


A Chicken? Cluck off Very Happy
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
photo chick
"not so little Emma"



Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 2235

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Drooling idiot Drooling idiot Drooling idiot
_________________
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul!

www.emmadesigns.com
www.myspace.com/emmaporter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

photo chick wrote:
Drooling idiot Drooling idiot Drooling idiot


The bike's not bad either eh Wink Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Simon Smith
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 162
Location: Oxted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Want one...........


But still in love with Tigger so it won't be happening.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1269
Location: Pound Hill Crawley, West Sussex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice one Dunc, expect a test ride coming up in 6 weeks!!!!
_________________
The road to success is always under construction.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits He's lost?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice wheels
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NAPA121
Mini Moto racer
Mini Moto racer


Joined: 20 Aug 2005
Posts: 971
Location: Sidcup, Kent

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Schweet....... Cool
_________________
Teamwork makes the Dreamwork!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

24hrs on.....1st service booked yet? Wink

Very nice...... Not bad for a girls bike Laughing
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
faulksie47
Moto Crosser
Moto Crosser


Joined: 16 Aug 2004
Posts: 375
Location: Normandy France

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poser ! LOl. Nice bike mate, hopefully catch up with you soon .....
_________________
Treat everyday as itís the last ! - Cuz one day it could be. K.S. R.I.P
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Taz
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 13 Apr 2009
Posts: 3995
Location: As far away from reality as possible

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what was wrong with the last one?
_________________
"Deja Moo" the feeling you have heard this Bullshit before
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

faulksie47 wrote:
Poser ! LOl. Nice bike mate, hopefully catch up with you soon .....


Thumbs up

Taz wrote:
what was wrong with the last one?


Nothing...

[justifying it to myself]0% finance on the difference to zero my miles from 8,600... good trade in on the old one (which if I carried on at the same rate of miles would not be the case)... Better suspension (mine was std, not R) factor in needing the outgoing one needing new tyres etc etc [/justifying it to myself]
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wivvy
GrandCnut
GrandCnut


Joined: 27 Jul 2004
Posts: 10928

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: My new Street Triple R Reply with quote

biggus wrote:


you could've cracked a smile chap! Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BarryH
Cabbage club member #1
Cabbage club member #1


Joined: 25 Jun 2004
Posts: 7579

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: My new Street Triple R Reply with quote

Wivvy wrote:
you could've cracked a smile chap! Wink


Better that than the usual cracking one out...............
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: My new Street Triple R Reply with quote

Wivvy wrote:
you could've cracked a smile chap! Wink

He is smiling!

Did someone from Rosners take the piccie - I would guess so Wink .
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tinks
Fairy Grandmoderator
Fairy Grandmoderator


Joined: 08 Feb 2004
Posts: 19443
Location: Away with the fairys.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want one
_________________
Happiness is a friction burn on your knee Wink

The 1st Lady of the forum.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
photo chick
"not so little Emma"



Joined: 10 Mar 2007
Posts: 2235

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
photo chick wrote:
Drooling idiot Drooling idiot Drooling idiot


The bike's not bad either eh Wink Laughing

Shocked Laughing behind hand
_________________
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul!

www.emmadesigns.com
www.myspace.com/emmaporter
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Photographs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group