BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

No I wasn't on the Pimms when I pressed the bid button....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:23 pm    Post subject: No I wasn't on the Pimms when I pressed the bid button.... Reply with quote

http://www.theoldquarry.co.uk/trials-gallery/

should be interesting to see how I get on with the GasGas rolling on the floor laughing

Looks easy in this Adam Raga Video Shocked

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Re: No I wasn't on the Pimms when I pressed the bid button.. Reply with quote

Tusky wrote:

Yeah, but how many falls were edited out?
Have fun with it, you looked like you were enjoying yourself even round the car park Laughing .
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:00 pm    Post subject: Re: No I wasn't on the Pimms when I pressed the bid button.. Reply with quote

JimBo wrote:
Tusky wrote:

Yeah, but how many falls were edited out?
Have fun with it, you looked like you were enjoying yourself even round the car park Laughing .

Yup.... A lazy man's mountain bike Embarrassed Laughing

It will be good for a bit of slow control practice and perhaps the odd trick if I am lucky..... If it hurts too much, I can always sell it on Wink

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: No I wasn't on the Pimms when I pressed the bid button.. Reply with quote

Tusky wrote:

It will be good for a bit of slow control practice and perhaps the odd trick if I am lucky..... If it hurts too much, I can always sell it on Wink

....Just keep clear of the skate board ramps ! Laughing behind hand
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: No I wasn't on the Pimms when I pressed the bid button.. Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
Tusky wrote:

As in "Go on mister..... fall off" Embarrassed Laughing

moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: No I wasn't on the Pimms when I pressed the bid button.. Reply with quote

Tusky wrote:
moriwaki wrote:
Tusky wrote:

As in "Go on mister..... fall off" Embarrassed Laughing

2 Thumbs up Classic.
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MM wants a go! Laughing

Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V wrote:
MM wants a go! Laughing

He can lead the way !!! Laughing

tony vtr
Can't make his 'kin mind up

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha!!

its all ready for you tusky,youll be fine,theres a small vid here of betchworth quarry and at 38secs my eldest son goes down the biggest hill...on a pushbike!! Shocked its all good fun,just remember theres no seat!! Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxaQP8QzA0I&list=FLvNL5MskMAGz3zFyhOXS6vA&index=17&feature=plpp_video

worth mentioning that if anyone else wants a go they actually rent out trials bikes there.£50 for the day includes the ride on fee too ,+boots and helmet and full tank fuel:D
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tony vtr wrote:
haha!!

its all ready for you tusky,youll be fine,theres a small vid here of betchworth quarry and at 38secs my eldest son goes down the biggest hill...on a pushbike!! Shocked its all good fun,just remember theres no seat!! Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxaQP8QzA0I&list=FLvNL5MskMAGz3zFyhOXS6vA&index=17&feature=plpp_video

worth mentioning that if anyone else wants a go they actually rent out trials bikes there.£50 for the day includes the ride on fee too ,+boots and helmet and full tank fuel:D

Betchworth Quarry is a landfill, the quarry to the North of Pilgrims way Cottages is the former "Brockham Limeworks", not Betchworth quarry Speccy DAMHIKT

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dr Who "The Deadly Assassin" was filmed in Betchworth Quarry & Brockham Limeworks http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=qoT1PLmeNrk#t=580s

www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tony vtr

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry dunc,i missed out the "old"word!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: