BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Insurance Quote

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PJ_DJ
Son of Athos
Son of Athos

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:55 am    Post subject: Insurance Quote Reply with quote

So its that time of year again, start hunting round and MCE are by far and above the cheapest and include loads of extras.
Phone rings its them, go through quote get to the end and the price has jumped from £138 to £160!!
Ok thats not what came up on the quote site I used.
No well you didn't select protected no claims
Er yes I did.
No this is the price with protected!!
Ok I'll come back to you.

Went back double checked requoted ensuring protected was ticked again, quote came out at £138 Confused

Called em back went through it all again, That'll be £138 Cool

Talk about dicking around, thats the trouble half the numpties in these centres haven't got a fucking clue Laughing

The only reason I'm fat is because everytime I f&*ked your mum she gave me a biscuit!

You're Never Alone With Schizophrenia
southernspeed
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, and how long did all that take? I've been trying to get my trade insurance down a bit so looked into insuring my own vehicles separately . I started the conversation with "I want a policy which will cover me for multi vehicles, cars and bikes, plus one car is heavily modified"
Yes we can quote on that Sir, she says.
45 minutes of boring questions later, "oh no you can't have cars and bikes on the same policy and we can't insure your modified car"

Thanks!

www.carshaltonmcc.com
www.surreysportsmotorcycles.com
NAGRALI
Cyclist
Cyclist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

southernspeed wrote:
Yeah, and how long did all that take? I've been trying to get my trade insurance down a bit so looked into insuring my own vehicles separately . I started the conversation with "I want a policy which will cover me for multi vehicles, cars and bikes, plus one car is heavily modified"
Yes we can quote on that Sir, she says.
45 minutes of boring questions later, "oh no you can't have cars and bikes on the same policy and we can't insure your modified car"

Thanks!

I have a family fleet insurance with towergate (formally Airevalley) it covers my car & 3 bikes. Works out the cheapest solution for me Smile

Barry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Biking All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: