BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Crown, Capel. Thurs. 23rd Aug.

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:25 pm    Post subject: The Crown, Capel. Thurs. 23rd Aug. Reply with quote

Fancy another pub night, so thought maybe The Crown at Capel. More than happy to lead a rideout to the pub, subject to weather, if anyones up for it.
Depart Box at 7.15ish to be at Crown for 8.00 Wink to meet with peeps that may go direct.
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/22/22074/Crown/Capel

Waki
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
finchy
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 15 Apr 2010
Posts: 21
Location: reigate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep! The Crown sounds good. I'm up for that. Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
nosnowking
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Posts: 1907

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm up for this, STW, and will be in the cage as FC can't ride or pillion for a few weeks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ninjabob
Nuggetmeister
Nuggetmeister


Joined: 27 Sep 2004
Posts: 3352
Location: 48.066895,12.862673

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The Crown, Capel. Thurs. 23rd Aug. Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
Fancy another pub night, so thought maybe The Crown at Capel. More than happy to lead a rideout to the pub, subject to weather, if anyones up for it.
Depart Box at 7.15ish to be at Crown for 8.00 Wink to meet with peeps that may go direct.
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/22/22074/Crown/Capel

Waki


Hell of a rideout - 8 miles and half an hour to get there! Laughing
_________________
"Those who understand compound interest are destined to collect it.

Those who don't are doomed to pay it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 1513

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could well be up for this, prob in the cage with kids Smile

nosnowking wrote:
I'm up for this, STW, and will be in the cage as FC can't ride or pillion for a few weeks.


Gws FC.
_________________
An open mouth is a straight line to the mind.

Iím impressed, Iíve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: The Crown, Capel. Thurs. 23rd Aug. Reply with quote

ninjabob wrote:
Hell of a rideout - 8 miles and half an hour to get there! Laughing

Smile Might be short, but i can do alot with it. Wink
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cpt.Slow
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 2943

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

..... be rude not to, see you at Box Waki Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Roughie
Martini Model
Martini Model


Joined: 10 Oct 2004
Posts: 10558
Location: 175lbs down and counting

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i remember its on ... ill be there why the hell not !!!
_________________

[url=http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/Roughiediamond]Click Here to find Roughie on Facebook [/url]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bumble
Drag Racer
Drag Racer


Joined: 28 Apr 2011
Posts: 551
Location: tell you when i get there!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i can dig out some fuel from somewhere i will come! Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 5854
Location: Looking for a + 10 @ Rising :-0

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 Thumbs up
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Slippery
Trials Rider
Trials Rider


Joined: 02 Aug 2009
Posts: 318
Location: THE HOOD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will be there Waki
_________________
Working is for people who dont know how to fish
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rook
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 17 Jul 2008
Posts: 1268

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a probable, depends how work goes.
_________________
--------------------------------
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather looking good for tomorrow evening Cool . I have called the pub to arrange a table for 8pm ish should we decide not to occupy the garden. Wink
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Cpt.Slow
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 16 May 2008
Posts: 2943

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for organising Waki, nice to see everyone Smile
Pity the pub seems to have lost the charm/character it had with the previous landlord... will have to visit again , maybe an off night.
Food was nice though Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see the usual suspects tonight albeit briefly. Wish I'd put some more layers on though brrr
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cpt.Slow wrote:
Thanks for organising Waki, nice to see everyone Smile
Pity the pub seems to have lost the charm/character it had with the previous landlord... will have to visit again , maybe an off night.
Food was nice though Smile

Agree was a bit quiet.....even the regulars that were always in the bar weren't there this evening Wink But yes, the food was good. A small, but select, group tonight....was good to catch up, cheers.
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any idea where they (old landlords) are now though??
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We had a better evening than someone else... What time did we leave? 1030?? http://www.boxhill.co.uk/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=463200#463200
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
We had a better evening than someone else... What time did we leave? 1030??

Sounds about right. Sorry to hear about the guys injuries and it's ironic it should happen on the stretch of the A24 thats now 50mph. Twisted Evil
Hope they find the driver involved in the accident.

V wrote:
Any idea where they (old landlords) are now though??

Could simply be that they are on holiday.......probably with all the regulars Wink As Cpt. said worth checking back in a few weeks.
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group