BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance fund raising.....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:50 pm    Post subject: Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance fund raising..... Reply with quote

For those that haven't seen this under the Events and Runs Section....

The Triathalon is on Saturday 22nd September and this says it all really........

V wrote:
Had a gentle jog this lunch time and have to admit I am not as fit as I would like to have got for this but we are not doing it to get record times.... to all finish upright / smiling / and having raised some money for a great cause is our goal Cool

HCMS, KIS, Posh Bird and V thank you for all your support, encouragement and donations Thumbs up

Still time to help us reach our goal, honestly size does not matter, donating does Pray

The 'girls' have our start time of 2.15pm and HCMS is off around 4pm

<any one heard to be shouting 'run, Forest run' will be delt with accordingly, once I have my breath back of course>

For those that haven't but would like to donate, please use this link Wink

http://www.surrey.fundraiseairambulance.co.uk/boxhill_bikers

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> General Off Topic Chat All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: