BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spooky ghouls run Wednesday night 31st October
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:44 am    Post subject: Spooky ghouls run Wednesday night 31st October Reply with quote

Not sure if Rykas will be open but who is up for a run to The wise old owl in Kingsfold? Want to try a different meeting place and wanted one on main route in case weather turns towards icy.

Not booked with them yet as no idea of numbers, will ring them if much interest is shown

Dress up is optional but prize for best outfit Arrrrrgh


Will check Rykas opening times but leave there around 7pm
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Spooky ghouls run Wednesday night 31st October Reply with quote

V wrote:
Not sure if Rykas will be open but who is up for a run to The wise old owl in Kingsfold? Want to try a different meeting place and wanted one on main route in case weather turns towards icy.

Not booked with them yet as no idea of numbers, will ring them if much interest is shown

Dress up is optional but prize for best outfit Arrrrrgh


Will check Rykas opening times but leave there around 7pm


Will you be on your bike or broom? Razz
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has to be the bike silly, no heated handle on the broom stick!!!
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hope to make this be it on bike or in car. Bat
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Tango
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom
Sicknote - The Prophet Of Doom


Joined: 30 Dec 2005
Posts: 5854
Location: Looking for a + 10 @ Rising :-0

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moriwaki wrote:
Hope to make this be it on bike or in car. Bat


Cant see me biking it, but if your passing in the car Wink
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Simon Smith
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 162
Location: Oxted

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think I can get away in time for this, but if I can I will. Will be in the car though as I will have to come straight from work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 1513

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Think one or both of us will be there....look forward to it! x
_________________
An open mouth is a straight line to the mind.

Iím impressed, Iíve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1429

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry but at 114 miles round trip its an expensive night out Crying or Very sad
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first time I went out on a Sunday run with people from this forum was Sunday, October 31st 2004...

Wonder if I still have the costume? Laughing

Rossi Bird looks like she's about to deck me Laughing


_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing I am off out later to look for a suit like that! Think it will look cool if it glows in the dark Cool
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V wrote:
Laughing I am off out later to look for a suit like that! Think it will look cool if it glows in the dark Cool


I got my one from Woolworths.... HTH Laughing
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

biggus wrote:
I got my one from Woolworths.... HTH Laughing

rolling on the floor laughing (bastide)
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tusky
Pie Dipper
Pie Dipper


Joined: 12 May 2005
Posts: 11549

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This could be a little interesting for V to organise if the hacking situation continues.... Goodness knows how I am managing to post..... Just followed Slappy's link on Facebook and it worked blah-blah
_________________
Boxhill Chippendales Smile

All characters appearing in this post are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In via e mail notification that had a reply on this post, you are right Tusky could be interesting having a blind ride out Evil or Very Mad
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Simon Smith
Despatch Rider
Despatch Rider


Joined: 16 May 2011
Posts: 162
Location: Oxted

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got in through an email, so while I'm here I'll let you know that I can't make wednesday.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got a suit but it doesn't glow in the dark Sad
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roll up roll up, don't miss the last ever run.....


In October 2012, who else is riding as going to feel a right plank in my skeleton cossie on my lonesome <billy sniffing pits>
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V wrote:
Roll up roll up, don't miss the last ever run.....


In October 2012, who else is riding as going to feel a right plank in my skeleton cossie on my lonesome <billy sniffing pits>


I'll be there Cool Wheelie Kneedown
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 1513

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Won't be riding, but hoping to be there in time for pudding, nom nom nom Very Happy
_________________
An open mouth is a straight line to the mind.

Iím impressed, Iíve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scary place Rykas in the dark on yr own lol
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Miss G
World Superbike Racer
World Superbike Racer


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Posts: 1513

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ride safe, flipping windy down this way
_________________
An open mouth is a straight line to the mind.

Iím impressed, Iíve never met such a small mind inside such a big head before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who ordered rain!?!?

All home safe thanks to pan powered lights Cool



Thanks for the natter and coffees Very Happy
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V wrote:
Scary place Rykas in the dark on yr own lol


Scared of your own reflection Wink Smile

Nice evening inspite of the weather! No worries re the escort, pan headlamp is cracking eh? Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
V
MotoGP Racer
MotoGP Racer


Joined: 05 Aug 2007
Posts: 5356
Location: Reigate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Spooky ghouls run Wednesday night 31st October Reply with quote

V wrote:


Dress up is optional but prize for best outfit Arrrrrgh



Can you guess who won the prize and what it was........ Question
_________________


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31748
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Spooky ghouls run Wednesday night 31st October Reply with quote

V wrote:
V wrote:


Dress up is optional but prize for best outfit Arrrrrgh



Can you guess who won the prize and what it was........ Question


You won... and got to keep the costume? Smile
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Events & runs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group