BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gsxr 750 K8 for sale

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kirstie
Learner
Learner


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 66
Location: broadbridge heath, west sussex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:15 pm    Post subject: Gsxr 750 K8 for sale Reply with quote

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/motorbikes/suzuki/gsx-r750/suzuki-gsxr-750-k8--with-extras/924766
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Cool
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kirstie
Learner
Learner


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 66
Location: broadbridge heath, west sussex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks hey!
hopefully it gets a great home! Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2644
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kirstie wrote:
Thanks hey!
hopefully it gets a great home! Sad


Only one question.. why are you selling it?
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kirstie
Learner
Learner


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 66
Location: broadbridge heath, west sussex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have a new job that is hell to commute on a bike, dont get time on weekends, need a new car! Sad pretty much paying tax/insurance/servicing for it to sit in the garage!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Loco
Monkey With a Machine Gun
Monkey With a Machine Gun


Joined: 12 Jan 2005
Posts: 2644
Location: Lost in Space

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kirstie wrote:
i have a new job that is hell to commute on a bike, dont get time on weekends, need a new car! Sad pretty much paying tax/insurance/servicing for it to sit in the garage!

Shame, I have the same problem.. but i'd rather sell a kidney (not that I didn't think about it real hard) Good luck with the sale!
_________________
The Resident Forum Ghost
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 1428

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Loco wrote:
kirstie wrote:
i have a new job that is hell to commute on a bike, dont get time on weekends, need a new car! Sad pretty much paying tax/insurance/servicing for it to sit in the garage!

Shame, I have the same problem.. but i'd rather sell a kidney (not that I didn't think about it real hard) Good luck with the sale!

After last weekend i doubt anyone would buy the kidney ....good luck with the sale Kirstie
_________________
Rust is lighter than carbon fibre!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kirstie
Learner
Learner


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 66
Location: broadbridge heath, west sussex

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys!

i do realise xmas/winter is actually THE worst time to sell bikes!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tphillips
Cyclist
Cyclist


Joined: 14 May 2012
Posts: 31

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The link does not work for me?
_________________
Tris
http://www.homeautom8.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tphillips wrote:
The link does not work for me?


perhaps it's been sold?

There is another K8 on there

http://classifieds.pistonheads.com/classifieds/motorbikes/suzuki/gsx-r750/suzuki-gsx-r-750-k8-1-private-owner-6000-miles/566830
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
kirstie
Learner
Learner


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 66
Location: broadbridge heath, west sussex

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, sorry for the waaaaaay delayed response, had too much going on at work and havent been home much so put the bike sale on hold.
It will be back up for sale soon, getting it serviced first so its ready for a summer for the new owner Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kirstie
Learner
Learner


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 66
Location: broadbridge heath, west sussex

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right officially up for sale now!
Fresh MOT
Fresh Service
A Ton of extras

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/motorbikes/suzuki/gsx-r750/suzuki-gsxr-750-k8--nice-extras/1215560
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kirstie
Learner
Learner


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Posts: 66
Location: broadbridge heath, west sussex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sold!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group