BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum

AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cage drivers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carnage
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:14 am    Post subject: Cage drivers Reply with quote

ok i know its a bike forum but felt this was worth sharing.

not sure how many of you watch wheeler dealers but recently saw an episode where the mechanic used a system called Terraclean to improve poor emmisions.
being the sceptic i am i kinda flipped it off and took no notice but then it started popping up quite a bit so i took to looking at some reveiws and was shocked to see nothing but positive comments.

So what is terraclean

its superrefined fuels that de carbonise your fuel system from entry point to exhaust resulting in lower emissions, improved fuel economy and better engine performance ( ok theres a bit more science to it than that but im not going to claim to know it)

Does it work?.....yup
evidence?.....following pre clean and post clean emmisions tests emmisions were considerably lowered.
throttle response was improved , engine ran smoother and already car displays a 1mpg improved fuel consumption ( and thats after only 20 miles)

I did ask if it wouldwork on motorcycles and was told " if its got an engine it can work)

http://www.terraclean.co.uk/terraclean%20testamonials.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> Product Reviews All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: