BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index BoxHill.co.uk
Boxhill Community Forum
 
AlbumAlbum   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And it's hello from me

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
AFKAfirestormpaulie
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 03 Apr 2013
Posts: 3
Location: Chatham

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:28 am    Post subject: And it's hello from me Reply with quote

Hello again, it's been a while but seeing as i actually have time to ride and post again i thought I'd reacquaint myself with the controlled madness that is this forum.

So hi from the artist formally know as firestorm paulie.

Virtual drinks are on me. Very Happy
_________________
The road is endless but life is not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
moriwaki
Fleetwood Mac
Fleetwood Mac


Joined: 20 Jan 2007
Posts: 4076
Location: Stuck in the middle.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shake on it Welcome back.
_________________
Just call me Waki.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
summerman
British Superbike Racer
British Superbike Racer


Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 1269
Location: Pound Hill Crawley, West Sussex

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back! See you at box when stops snowing...
_________________
The road to success is always under construction.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits He's lost?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
AFKAfirestormpaulie
Pedestrian
Pedestrian


Joined: 03 Apr 2013
Posts: 3
Location: Chatham

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanking you kind people's. yep i'll be up at Box once i've fitted a snowplough to my Speed Triple. Bloody Weather. Evil or Very Mad
_________________
The road is endless but life is not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
biggus
illitterātus
illitterātus


Joined: 21 Aug 2004
Posts: 31747
Location: Hotel California

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eh oop chap.. Shake on it Welcome back Very Happy
_________________


www.bigguspicus.co.uk

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand Binary and those who don't

There are II types of people in the world: those who understand Roman numerals and those who don't.

98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JimBo
Pedantic Cnut
Pedantic Cnut


Joined: 18 Nov 2004
Posts: 5394

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Welcome back to the forum.
_________________
So many roads, so little time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    BoxHill.co.uk Forum Index -> New to the Box Hill forums All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group